Time to indulge...
Warner has an army of first class chefs preparing hearty breakfasts, delicious three-course feasts and tasty afternoon teas. When you're in the mood for a brew or something stronger head to one of our many bars, cafés, terraces and lounges.
|We have a fantastic range of restaurants at Warner! Take a look for yourself!|
- English and Continental breakfast buffets, now including dishes such as Eggs Benedict and Smoked Haddock. Served with a choice of tea, coffee and fresh juices.
- Three-course dinners in our main restaurants, with new and exciting seasonal menus, including a delicious range of vegetarian and gluten free options.
- Choose from waiter service, carvery or buffet.
For a little extra
- Lunch, drinks and snacks from our bars, cafés, terraces, lounges and coffee shops
- Delicious afternoon teas
- Dinner in our fine dining restaurants (included with selected room types)
On the menu...
Our main restaurants are famously relaxed with lavish breakfast spreads and delicious evening feasts included in your room price. And you won't regret treating yourself to a three-course extravaganza in one of our gorgeous fine-dining restaurants during your stay.
Whether you choose to sample our waiter service menu or choose our carvery option your delightful three course evening meal is only the beginning of your evening.
Once you have finished your meal, sit back and prepare to be entertained. As you watch from your seat our live entertainment will unfold before you and keep you entertained all evening.
Cabaret dining is available at Alvaston Hall Hotel, Corton Coastal Village and Lakeside Coastal Village
Enjoy drinks served at your table with dinner, and from the bar, anytime from 6pm until midnight. All for the great value of £45 per person.
Drinks include: House wine by the glass, draught lagers and beers, house spirits, pumped mixers, tea and coffee. You can get premium bands but they will come at an extra charge.