What's on at Warner
You’ll get the best entertainment every evening of your stay, from live bands to great comedians and dazzling shows. Every night is different so you can dance, jive and have the time of your life.
You can laugh, dance and party the night away in our late lounges, while our entertainment teams shower you with comedy, music and dancing. From pre-dinner cabaret and fabulous shows to late night discos and spotlight sets, evenings at Warner take some beating. Prepare to be dazzled by some of the best live bands, tributes, comedians and showbiz star names. Fall into step on the dancefloor or show off your moves – we've got the music!
Lively and Late
For when you never want the fun to end and love to stay up late. With live music on every night performed by great bands, singers and more, it’s no wonder these breaks feel like a party from start to finish. Choose from full-on festivals and sounds of the 60s and 70s to Top Tribute Party and Vegas themed breaks. It’s all grown up and very relaxed; there’s no bingo, no formal evening dancing – just a great boogie and footloose fun on the dance floor!
New for 2017!
2017 will truly be our biggest line-up ever!!
You’ll be able to choose how and where you’d like to be entertained on every night of your break. You will be spoilt for choice with the great shows, live bands and comedians we have lined up for 2017. Amongst our new line up includes:
- An audience with Martin Kemp – Book now
- This is your chance to get up close and personal as Martin talks about his life and being in the business. Also, includes your chance to put your questions forward to Martin – Live!
- Alexander Armstrong & his live band – Book now
- The much loved presenter of Pointless and Member of BAFTA award winning duo Armstrong & Miller returns to his roots as a classically trained musician.
- Showstopper! The Improvised Musical, where every night is different! – Book now
- Big Night Live welcomes the Olivier Award-winning Showstopper!! The Improvised Musical. A brand new musical comedy is created from scratch at each performance of this show.
- Million Dollar Quartet – Book now
- This smash-hit musical brings to life all your favourite rock 'n' roll hits, featuring hits including Blue Suede Shoes, Fever, Great Balls of Fire and much more.
- Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra – Book now
- We are also proud to announce the return of the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra performing Sounds of the 60s and 'Symphonic Elvis' - a tribute to the rock and roll legend.
There’s lots more to enjoy, so grab a cup of tea and browse through our entertainment listings to find your perfect break for 2017.
At Warner the weekends are longer which means there’s even more time to enjoy the fun party atmosphere! Enjoy fun-filled days and three magical nights with the emphasis on live entertainment and great times!
Forget the tents, don’t worry about the rain. Festivals at Warner are a little more civilised where it’s all about the music and having fun.
Variety – it’s the spice of life! Whichever variety takes your fancy you’ll be in for a real treat. Starting on Monday and continuing right through until Friday these breaks are packed full of traditional favourites.
Our themed breaks are designed so that everything from the live entertainment and the daytime activities, right through to the themed menus in our restaurants mean that you'll be transported to a different time or place.
Turkey & Tinsel
Turkey & Tinsel festive fun. All the traditional fun and games you'd expect on an early Christmas & New Year rolled into one!
Find out more »
Viva Las Vegas
Lively and Late - Take a gamble on a Viva Las Vegas break that’s packed with top tributes, great shows, live music plus themed activities and menus.
Find out more »
A Warner break over the festive period is a unique getaway where you can experience everything that makes it one of the most special times of year, without all the hard work!