Your holiday. Your choiceEvery Warner break majors on relaxation, but how you do it is up to you. See the top ten reasons why Warner delivers the perfect 2021 staycation.
2. Outstanding settingsWe’re not just talking classy locations, but world class even with all 14 hotels and coastal villages away from town and city with the great outdoors on the doorstep. Natural treasures close by include Sherwood Forest, the North York Moors, Suffolk’s heritage coastline and the peaks and lakes of North Wales.
3. Top of the classNow for some bragging. The accolades keep coming thick and fast. Consumer champion Which? has declared Warner top scoring in its 2020 table of UK small and medium hotel chains. Plus, Tripadvisor reviewers consistently rate us as a top performer.
4. Wide choice of hotelsAll 14 properties share the same service standards, but each is unique. There are Grade I and Grade II listed manors in the collection, a pair of castles, plus chalet-style villages tucked right beside the sea.
5. A great pick of roomsFrom suites with double balconies, roll top baths and four posters to cute chalets with a nautical theme, there’s a room to suit every taste and budget.
6. Weekend or midweek staysWith two-night and three-night weekends available to book, or longer four-night midweek breaks, there’s something for the busiest – or emptiest – of calendars.
7. Bed & Breakfast or Half-BoardDinner, Bed & Breakfast breaks include gourmet three-course dinners and a table for the evening’s live show, all under the one roof. But when you prefer see-where-the-evening-goes flexibility, our Bed & Breakfast breaks could be the answer.
8. Live musicEvery night, our purpose-built theatres come alive with bands, DJs and big production shows from the hotel entertainment team. Legendary names from stage and screen appear on selected dates, and there’s a great crop of festivals.
9. Famously friendly serviceThe Warner welcome is legendary. Even though it’s currently as touchless as possible, there’s still no denying those smiles that always find a way of reaching the eyes.
10. Extra perksThoughtful touches include arrival cookies and fresh milk in the fridge, mattress toppers too for a great night’s sleep. Every break also includes complimentary activities in our leisure centres and grounds. Anyone for bows and arrows, yoga or an aquafit class in the pool?
Book early for the lowest prices