It’s tee time at Warner and these golf breaks are a hole in one with our guests, so make sure you’re an early birdie and book your next weekend or mid-week golf break before they are all gone. Why not download our golf brochure to find out more?
To book or for more info simply call our Groups team on 0330 102 9950 or email email@example.com
European Tour winner Mark Foster has over 20 years of experience as a professional golfer, so it’s safe to say he knows his way around a course! Worksop Golf Club (one of our featured courses at Thoresby Hall) is where Mark cut his teeth. Mark’s knowledge of English golf is second to none, and we’re delighted to be teaming up with him on our Great Golf Getaways.
Look out for some of Mark’s top tips for conquering the courses, as well as a selection of his favourite shots, and of course the occasional warning about particularly tricky holes to watch out for!
A good day’s golf, a great night’s sleep
Let us take care of everything. With delicious dining, stunning live shows, elegant rooms and a host of other activities included in the price, a Warner break is more than just a round of golf. We’ve got it all…
What do you need before and after a hard day’s work out on the fairway? A great night’s sleep must be pretty high on the list, and with all of our hotels featuring spacious rooms, complimentary luxury toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities, and wonderfully comfy beds, there’s nowhere better than Warner to recharge your batteries.
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially when you’re about to play 18 holes. With both hot buffet and continental breakfasts to choose from, we’ve got everything you need to get you energised for the golfing day ahead. When you return from the course you can look forward to a sumptuous three-course meal, ready and waiting for you.
So much to see and do
There’s more to a Warner getaway than golf. You can try your hand at archery or rifle shooting, spend some time in the gym, take a dip in the pool or exercise your brain with one of our daytime quizzes. Plus if you’d rather venture further afield, all of our hotels are surrounded by some of the country’s most spectacular scenery, from the Yorkshire Dales to the mountains of Snowdonia.
Live shows every night
Whether it’s a polished live band filling the dance floor with classic music or the roaring laughter that follows a talented comedian, you’ll be treated to incredible live shows every single night of your stay. You might even have the chance to attend one of our star breaks, where a famous face will perform in one of our intimate venues for a truly magical evening.
Play as a group, stay as a group
All of our Standard rooms offer comfy beds and tasteful décor, but to really make the most of your break why not upgrade to one of our higher room grades? Whether it’s the indulgent elegance of a Historic room or living next door to your group mates in our luxury lodges and suites, there’s nothing better than coming back from the course and relaxing in stunning accommodation.
Of course, for a truly luxurious experience you could treat yourself to the finer things in life. With our Signature Experience you can enjoy fresh milk in your fridge every day, delicious home-made cookies, cakes or treats, a selection of Temple Spa toiletries (usually only available at Harrods) and, of course, a complimentary bottle of wine from our cellar.
Fairways rooms at Alvaston Hall
The Fairways rooms and suites are located next to the Cheshire Barn and Leisure Club, and each has a patio or balcony. The suites feature their own lobbies and living rooms, while all of the Fairways accommodation is set in beautifully landscaped gardens to give them their own unique, sociable feel.
Garden lodges at Bodelwyddan Castle
Secluded from the main hotel and with their own allocated parking, these lodges sit amongst landscaped gardens with ponds and fountains, close to our fabulous glass atrium. Inside they feature large and luxurious beds, and a private patio or balcony so you can enjoy a glass of wine in the cool evening air.
Historic rooms at Holme Lacy and Thoresby Hall
Elegantly proportioned rooms that feature four-poster or sleigh beds, lounge areas with comfy sofas, flat screen televisions and soft bathrobes, each of our Historic rooms has its own unique and luxurious charm - truly fit for a king or queen!
With four picturesque country estates to choose from, our Great Golf Getaways hotels provide truly luxurious accommodation in stunning surroundings. Or if you’re interested in a golfing break at one of our other nine fantastic locations then give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you arrange your break! Why not find out more information about the other Warner locations? Learn more.
Alvaston Hall, Cheshire
- The Grove Cabaret Restaurant – enjoy delicious three course evening meals and stunning live shows from the same seat every night of your break
- Three evening venues to choose from, with something for everyone from comedy to live music
- Landscaped gardens with peaceful water features and colourful flowerbeds
- Newly planted for 2017, a natural wildflower meadow that provides a lush and vibrant habitat for all sorts of local wildlife
- Leisure club features a 20-metre swimming pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and tropicarium
Bodelwyddan castle Hotel, North Wales
- Set in 200 acres of Victorian parkland, including 500-year-old mulberry trees
- Stunning location overlooking the Clwydian mountains and beautiful coastline
- Perfect to explore the local sites including day trips to Snowdonia
- Mulberry Coffee Lounge and Leisure Club
- Gallery bar and newly refurbished glass atrium, offering more indoor lounge and restaurant space
Holme Lacy House Hotel, Herefordshire
- Beautiful Georgian manor house located in Grade I listed gardens and 20 acres of landscaped parkland
- Tea terrace overlooking the lake
- Fun, interactive quizzes and history tours of the house
- Get together for some table tennis or try your hand at fishing on the lake
- Located in the stunning Herefordshire countryside, perfect for day trips to Cheltenham, Hereford, Hay-on-Wye or Ludlow
Thoresby Hall Hotel, Nottinghamshire
- 30 acres of gardens designed by Humphrey Repton
- Upgrade to dinner in the award-winning Blue Grill restaurant from an additional £19.95* per person
- Sherwood Forest on your doorstep
- Thoresby Courtyard Military Museum, shops, a garden centre and an art gallery
- Thoresby Beach Garden – our little bit of coast in the country comes complete with deckchairs and a beach hut
To book or for more info simply call our Groups team on 0330 102 9950
*Terms & Conditions: Details and pricing are correct at time of publish and are subject to change. All prices are ‘from prices’ based on 20 people on a 4-night midweek break in standard accommodation with 2 people sharing each room including ‘Simply Dine’, playing 36 holes at the lowest price golf club associated with that hotel. In the event of a golf club cancelling or changing your booking we will notify you as soon as possible and endeavour to find you an alternative course if required. Calls cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02) and must be included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way. Calls from landlines are typically charged up to 9p per minute; calls from mobiles typically cost between 8p and 40p per minute. Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in many free call packages. Please check with your supplier. Free places and single rooms without under occupancy supplement vary depending on quantities of your group and are subject to availability. Patios, balconies and other room upgrades carry an additional charge. Organisers (where applicable) will be upgraded to the next available room grade and is subject to availability. Vouchers do not hold any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. †Some activities carry a supplementary charge. Zumba®, and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. All persons in your booking must be over 21 years old. Full Terms and Conditions apply