There’s a refreshing mix of activities, strolls, and cinema, nothing too demanding. Leave the cooking to us and enjoy indulgent dining with sensational shows, then dance to work off the feasting... and work up an appetite for more!
What's included in every Twixmas break?
- Breakfast every morning of your stay
- Dinner every evening of your stay, including:
- At selected locations with more than one restaurant*: Even more choice every day of your stay, with festive special dishes offered alongside the usual menu.
- Festive themed entertainment and activities with festive films, lantern-lit walks, and a pantomime to name just a few.
- Everything else that's usually included in a Warner Hotels break, including sports and activities, access to the pool, sauna, and leisure facilities, and lots of other little touches. Learn more >
What festive extras are available on my Twixmas break?
- NEW to all hotels, The Coffee Nest will be offering some festive specials for you to enjoy including Gingerbread latte, Black Forest hot chocolate, and Terry's chocolate orange hot chocolate, as well as a selection of festive baked treats to try.
- Treat yourself to a Christmas themed afternoon tea which includes festive favourites including turkey, bacon and cranberry sandwiches and Christmas cake with a few festive novelties thrown into the mix like a scone with cinnamon sugar!
- Find a new tipple to try at the bar with Festive cocktails available for a limited time. Choose from the Christmas Colada, Gingerbread martini, or a Very Berry Christmas.
- Want to try even more of our delicious cocktails? Every hotel offers a Cocktail tasting experience* so you can sample a few and find your favourite.
- Escape the festive hustle and bustle and book some time for some R&R in the spa - with Spa treatments available* at most locations, you can truly let us take care of your every need.
*Available to book on My Warner Stay once you have booked your break. Spa treatments are available at all locations excluding Corton and Norton Grange. Gunton Hall offers packages to guests staying at Corton Coastal Village. Norton Grange is excluded.
No breaks found
Start your day properly with a hearty breakfast on us and at the end of the day, sample local flavours prepared with seasonal produce.
There's plenty to fill your evenings with, including musicals, bands, DJs, comedians, and visiting artists - all in intimate, exclusive venues.
From dance classes to outdoor pursuits and even gardener-led tours in heritage grounds, there's lots to see and do out in the grounds or along the coast.
Our pools are open all day for a quick dip and water aerobics classes, but you'll also find yoga studios, cinemas, games rooms and saunas waiting for you.
All rooms come with a generously stocked tea tray, plus a selection of luxe products in the bathroom.
You're guaranteed a warm welcome each and every time you walk through the door, and our team are on hand to help with everything.
Of course, our hotels also offer free parking, complimentary WiFi, and all the comforts of home as standard across the collection.