Why not visit
- Forde Abbey and Gardens – Gardens all year round, house April – October (15 mins) - 900 year old historic house with 30 acres of gardens and lakes
- Perry’s Cider Brewery and Museum – All year round (20 mins) - Family-run cider farm with a tea room and eatery so you can learn about their natural cider and sample it too!
- Golden Cap Estate – All year round (40 mins) - England’s only natural World Heritage Site is home to incredible views, medieval ruins and some of the best walks in the country
- West Somerset Railway – April – October (55 mins) - The longest heritage railway in England – check schedules for special events like the Cheese and Cider Special
- Longleat - enter a land of adventure where lions roam, tigers stalk and monkeys swing. Travel through time in a grand stately home & visit our maze
- Lyme Regis - boasts breath-taking scenery and a special mystique, making it a sparkling resort for all seasons
- Seaton Tramway - for a great day out in Devon, visit Seaton Tramway a attraction featuring a narrow gauge electric tramway running 3 miles from Seaton to Colyton