Why not visit
- Shipley Gardens – All year round (3 mins) - A semi-wild paradise for animals, these truly unique gardens are a refreshing change of pace
- Goodrich Castle – April – October (30 mins) - One of England’s best preserved Medieval castles, Goodrich boasts incredible views from the top of the battlements
- Weston’s Cider Mill Tours – All year round (20 mins) - A delightful insight into the traditional art of cider making... followed by some free samples!
- Eastnor Castle - lies in Herefordshire at the foot of the Malvern Hills on the edge of the Cotswolds, surrounded by a beautiful deer park, arboretum and lake
- Hereford Cathedral - built on a place of worship used since Saxon times, Hereford Cathedral contains some of the finest examples of architecture from Norman times to the present
- Ross-on-Wye & The Wye Valley - perched dramatically above the River Wye, Ross is the southern gateway to Herefordshire, the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean and the dramatic Symonds Yat