- Separate lounge area with additional TV
- En-suite bathroom with towels included
- Bright reading lights and comfy chairs
- Hairdryer & telephone
- Iron & ironing board
- Mini fridge
- Allocated parking
- Earlier check in from 1pm
You’d be wise to make a bee-line for one of our popular Supreme chalets if you’ve a yearning for a comfy base with a side helping of good old-fashioned sea air. A separate lounge and bedroom ensure all the room you’ll need, while contemporary fittings and furnishings and lots of luxurious extras make them easy to love. Cosy duvets and fluffy bath robes make for a break that’s as restorative as it is refreshing.
- What's included
Included in your Supreme Chalet
Plus, your Signature Experience
(Available on 2 night breaks or more)
- A wonderfully comfortable bed
- A cosy, soft lightweight duvet
- A duo of soft and firm pillows
- More choice with a pillow menu
- A super soft blanket (if you'd like one)
- A deep-filled mattress topper
- A stocked tea tray with fresh milk (and we'll top it up for you)
- Delicious homemade cookies, cakes or tray-bake treats waiting on your arrival
- One bottle of still and one bottle of sparkling water
- A bottle of wine from our cellar (or a soft drink alternative) with a savoury snack
- Fluffy white robes to use during your stay
Last but not least...
A selection of luxury Temple Spa toiletries:
- Good Hair Dry shampoo
- In Good Condition conditioner
- La La Lagoon aromatic bath & shower gel
- Be Still calming body balm
- Keep Calm aromatic cleansing soap
- Optional Extras
Early check-in - £10 per room, per break
You can make your stay more flexible, whether you need to drop off your luggage and get your holiday started or just want to relax for a bit longer in your room. Early check-in allows you to check in from 12 noon.
Late check-out - £15 per room, per break
Have a lie in, relax, enjoy your breakfast and stay a little longer. Late check-out allows you to stay in your room until 12 noon.
Add your optional extras when choosing your room during your booking process.
Please note that these optional extras are limited and will vary by room and location
- Celebrating an occasion?
Add some sparkle to your stay with one of our special packages!
We’ve got some great ways you can make a stay at Warner extra special, whether it’s a birthday or anniversary celebration, a great get-together with friends and family or simply a special thank you. Choose your desired package under 'Your Extras' during your booking process.
Say it with flowers
Pink Celebration Bouquet - £25
A pretty, pink collection of seasonal flowers aqua-packed and ready to enjoy
A Dozen Red Roses - £40
A dozen beautiful velvety red roses presented with foliage and delivered aqua-packed in water.
Large White Celebration Bouquet - £49.95
A classic scented aqua-packed bouquet of white oriental lilies, roses and contrasting dark green foliage.
Make a toast
Red Wine - £32.50
Châteauneuf-du-Pape. A full-bodied French red wine with aromas and flavours of spice and bramble fruits.
White Wine - £24.50
Rongopai Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Crisp and zingy dry white wine.
Rosé Wine - £21.50
La Promenade Provence Rosé. A dry, elegantly crisp French wine with citrus and red berry notes.
Champagne - £69.95
Enjoy a bottle of Lanson Black Label Champagne presented in a gift box with two champagne flutes. Perfect for any celebration!
Prosecco - £23
Chio Prosecco served chilled in an ice bucket delivered with two flute glasses. Wonderfully crisp and refreshing, a great way to add some sparkle to your stay.