- Feature bed
- Large TV
- En-suite bathroom with towels
- Comfy chairs & bright reading lights
- Iron & ironing board
- Telephone & safe
- Mini fridge
- Spacious room
- Allocated parking
- Earlier check in from 1pm
Romantics will be drawn to our Courtyard Historic rooms, situated in the original Grade II listed historic stables. It’s all about the grand gesture here. You can look forward to a four poster or sleigh bed as well as a lounge area and sofa and period features like original fireplaces and wooden beams. But the devil's in the detail as well. The décor is refined and top-end extras come courtesy of The Signature Experience.
- What's included
Included in your Courtyard Historic room
Plus, your Signature Experience
(Available on 2 night breaks or more)
- A wonderfully comfortable bed
- A cosy, soft lightweight duvet
- A duo of soft and firm pillows
- More choice with a pillow menu
- A super soft blanket (if you'd like one)
- A deep-filled mattress topper
- A stocked tea tray with fresh milk (and we'll top it up for you)
- Delicious homemade cookies, cakes or tray-bake treats waiting on your arrival
- One bottle of still and one bottle of sparkling water
- A bottle of wine from our cellar (or a soft drink alternative) with a savoury snack
- Fluffy white robes to use during your stay
Last but not least...
A selection of luxury Temple Spa toiletries:
- Good Hair Day shampoo
- In Good Condition conditioner
- La La Lagoon aromatic bath & shower gel
- Be Still calming body balm
- Keep Calm aromatic cleansing soap
- Optional Extras
Early check-in - £10 per room, per break
You can make your stay more flexible, whether you need to drop off your luggage and get your holiday started or just want to relax for a bit longer in your room. Early check-in allows you to check in from 12 noon.
Late check-out - £15 per room, per break
Have a lie-in, relax, enjoy your breakfast and stay a little longer. Late check-out allows you to stay in your room until 12 noon.
Patio/balcony - £15 per room, per night
Enjoy the fresh air with a patio or balcony. Catch up with friends over a coffee, sit back and soak up the sunshine or simply put your feet up and watch the world go by.
Add your optional extras when choosing your room during your booking process.
Please note that these optional extras are limited and will vary by room and location
- Celebrating an occasion?
Add some sparkle to your stay with one of our special packages!
We’ve got some great ways you can make a stay at Warner extra special, whether it’s a birthday or anniversary celebration, a great get-together with friends and family or simply a special thank you. Choose your desired package under 'Your Extras' during your booking process.
Say it with flowers
Pink Celebration Bouquet - £25
A pretty, pink collection of seasonal flowers aqua-packed and ready to enjoy
A Dozen Red Roses - £40
A dozen beautiful velvety red roses presented with foliage and delivered aqua-packed in water.
Large White Celebration Bouquet - £49.95
A classic scented aqua-packed bouquet of white oriental lilies, roses and contrasting dark green foliage.
Make a toast
Red Wine - £32.50
Châteauneuf-du-Pape. A full-bodied French red wine with aromas and flavours of spice and bramble fruits.
White Wine - £24.50
Rongopai Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Crisp and zingy dry white wine.
Rosé Wine - £21.50
La Promenade Provence Rosé. A dry, elegantly crisp French wine with citrus and red berry notes.
Champagne - £69.95
Enjoy a bottle of Lanson Black Label Champagne presented in a gift box with two champagne flutes. Perfect for any celebration!
Prosecco - £23
Chio Prosecco served chilled in an ice bucket delivered with two flute glasses. Wonderfully crisp and refreshing, a great way to add some sparkle to your stay.