Plus an extra £20* off per person on all August to December weekend breaks. Hurry, offer ends 21 August.
Built in the 18th century by a wealthy Bradford wool merchant, Nidd is a potpourri of architectural styles. Rumour has it that Edward VIII met Wallis Simpson at a party here – and we’ve maintained the tradition by giving our guests a party every night with first class live music, comedy and dancing. Nidd is set in 45 acres with award winning gardens. You can cast a rod on our fishing lake or, from some of the rooms, cast your eyes over the spectacular Yorkshire countryside.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Nidd Hall Hotel, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 25 August - Big Night LIVE! - Get ready to swing with Asa Murphy The King of Swing along with his superb Swing Quartet!
- 1 September - The Steam Fair at Harewood House -Stay at Nidd Hall and get yourself down to this great event filled with steam engines, classic cars, vintage tractors, classic motorcycles, fairground organs and much more.
- 15 September - Autumn Harrogate Flower show -A fantastic show with live talks, top tips and ideas for your own gardens and awe inspiring displays! Come to Nidd Hall for the weekend and don't miss a thing!
- 20 to 23 September - York Beer and Cider Festival - Also featuring gluten and alcohol free beer, grape and fruit wines and tasty English meads.
- 13 October - Top Tribute - Let Michael King and his band take you on a fantastic journey of Bowie's greatest hits, performed in the style that entertained the world for 5 decades.
- 20 October - Countryside Live agricultural show - Get up close to animals and learn about the countryside in an entertaining and interactive way, and it's just a stone's throw away from Nidd!
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Save up to £320* on rooms this autumn!
Enjoy a late deal at Nidd Hall Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Nidd Hall Hotel
25 August 2017
3-night Big Night LIVE weekend staring Asa Murphy - The King of Swing & his superb swing quartet
22 September 2017
3-night weekend Star Break featuring 2014 Britain's Got Talent winners, Collabro
- What's new at Nidd Hall?
The Great & Small
Now open! Combining the tastes of home and European cuisine, our new menu at Nidd Hall’s GREAT & SMALL restaurant features Yorkshire classics in tapas-style portions, including local classics like gorgeous Nidderdale lamb medallions or Yorkshire Wagyu sirloin strips.
New bigger restaurant
A £2 million present for Nidd Hall's 20th birthday is now open, it's exciting!
Nidd Hall Hotel
Relax outside a Courtyard room
Wine, the perfect partner to a great meal
Catch up with friends on our terrace
Cocktails on our country beach in summer
Try your hand at a target sport
Rooms to enjoy at Nidd Hall Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury or opt for a good basic room we have just the right choice for you. So explore our room choices and come join us at Nidd Hall Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you.
Dining with us
We have two restaurants at Nidd Hall, both with their own unique style. Whether your licking your lips over a plate of delicious carvery in The Rawson restaurant or settling down to Yorkshire Tapas - we guarantee you a welcoming atmosphere.
We offer an exciting variety of live performances with music, dancing and comedy, plus fabulous live shows, some of which are provided by the UK’s top artists.
My Warner Table
Why not choose your zone for the fabulous entertainment we have during your break, plus have the same table for your whole stay!
Things to do
Throughout your stay we have many activities, events and workshops to stimulate your mind, learn new skills and form new friendships with your fellow guests.
Our Leisure Club
The perfect complement to Nidd Hall's beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Indulge in wonderful beauty treatments to soothe the soul and leisure facilities that leave you refreshed and your batteries well and truly re-charged!
Try our NEW Fresh-Air fitness equipment placed around our beautiful grounds. All pieces of equipment are low impact, with many pieces being multi user ensuring you're having fun whilst gently exercising.
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Use of our NEW Fresh-Air Fitness
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Ice cold plunge pool
- Steam room and sauna
- Hot spa pool
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Aqua fit sessions
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
- Massage and body Treatments
- Facials, Hands and Feet Treatments
Where we are and how to find us
Nidd Hall Hotel
(For Sat Nav users use the postcode HG3 3BH)
Directions by car
From the A1 (M)
- Leave the A1M at Junction 47 signposted to Harrogate, Knaresborough and York
- Take the A59 to Knaresborough and follow the signs into Knaresborough
- Go straight through the Town Centre and at the Bond End traffic lights turn left, then immediately right onto the B6165 signposted Ripley and Pateley Bridge
- Nidd Hall is on the right hand side approximately 4 miles along this road outside Knaresborough
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Local Bus Harrogate: 01423 566061
Local taxi services
City Taxis: 01432 340350
Local train station: Knaresborough and Harrogate
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333