Built in the 18th century by a wealthy Bradford wool merchant, Nidd is a potpourri of architectural styles. Rumour has it that Edward VIII met Wallis Simpson at a party here – and we’ve maintained the tradition by giving our guests a party every night with first class live music, comedy and dancing. Nidd Hall is set in 45 acres with award winning gardens. You can cast a rod on our fishing lake or, from some of the rooms, cast your eyes over the spectacular Yorkshire countryside.
At a glance
- Peaceful and relaxing setting on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales
- Beautiful landscape gardens
- Delicious cuisine served in The Rawson restaurant
- Sauna, steam room and 20m indoor pool
- Fresh-air fitness equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor bowls green
- Free parking on site
Peace of mindYou can book with the confidence that you’ll be covered by our free Coronavirus Guarantee for all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021.
Standard roomIn these fantastic value rooms you’ll find everything you could want for a blissful night’s sleep. Comfort and a wide range of amenities are key here to put you properly at ease.
Relax, enjoy and explore
Warner in the ParkThis summer we’re putting on a show like never before with the introduction of open-air stages, cinema beneath the night sky and lots of indoor fun. From party nights and dancing on the lawns to movies and team shows on screen, there’s the promise of something for everyone, indoors and out.
Food and drink
Where we are and how to find us
In the area
Nidd Hall Hotel
(For Sat Nav users use the postcode HG3 3BH)
Directions by car
From the A1 (M)
- Leave the A1M at Junction 47 signposted to Harrogate, Knaresborough and York
- Take the A59 to Knaresborough and follow the signs into Knaresborough
- Go straight through the Town Centre and at the Bond End traffic lights turn left, then immediately right onto the B6165 signposted Ripley and Pateley Bridge
- Nidd Hall is on the right hand side approximately 4 miles along this road outside Knaresborough
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Local Bus Harrogate: 01423 566061
Local taxi services
Mainline Taxis: 01432 555555
Local train station: Knaresborough and Harrogate
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333