Have you been wanting to learn something new, but struggling to find the time? We’re giving one lucky guest the chance to do so on a FREE holiday at Heythrop Park!
Introducing Heythrop Park
Experience the Cotswolds playground with breakfast & dinner, unique activities plus incredible live entertainment ALL included!
A breath-taking 300-year-old Grade II listed building in the Costwolds, Heythrop Park hotel combines historical grandeur with the best of modern luxury, complete with vibrant bars, countless chic lounges, and outdoor terraces. Set in 440 acres of parkland, you’ll find plenty to explore in the stunning grounds, and it's the perfect backdrop to get into the swing of things with an 18-hole Championship Golf Course.
Alongside testing your putting skills at tee-time, you’ll also be able to try many more exciting outdoor activities from laser-clay shooting to archery, or you could find ultimate relaxation in the spa. As evenings roll around, you'll enjoy delicious dining topped off with first-class entertainment including nightly live music and dancing.
There's SO much to see and do at our hotels, you'll have trouble fitting it all in!
Avoid the rough and perfect your swing before you take to the Bainbridge course with a few practice shots at the driving range.
Have you always thought yourself a modern day Robin Hood? Uncover your skills with expert guided target practice.
Why not try a moving target? Much like clay pigeon shooting but with lasers and discs. See who has the most accurate aim!
With wide open spaces and beautiful grounds just asking to be explored, you can take to two wheels and see it all in half the time.
After a day of boundless activities, you'll need to rest up before dinner. Sink into luxurious hot tubs on the spa terrace.
If you've any energy to spare, there's incredible live entertainment every night at all our hotels. Better pack your dancing shoes!
Want to win? Tell us why...
Discover more of Warner Hotels
Best Accommodation for Groups
Terms and Conditions for: Golf Break Competition Prize Draw (“T&Cs”)
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
3. The prize draw can be entered by completing and submitting the form on the Warner website.
4. The opening date for entries is 7:00AM on 6 June 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59PM on 4 July 2023. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. One winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 6 July Draw Date.
7. The winner will receive one (1) ‘three-night dinner, bed and breakfast golf break for two guests’ at Heythrop Park, Enstone, Chipping Norton, OX7 4NF. The prize must be booked by 3 August, and taken in 2023 or 2024. For the avoidance of doubt, the cost of travel is not included in this prize. The prize is subject to availability. The prize cannot be redeemed on Star breaks, Christmas or New Year breaks. Further, the prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-changeable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
8. Warner Leisure Hotels will notify the winners by email within 5 working days of the prize draw closing date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by email within five days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Warner Leisure Hotels, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize, to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Warner Leisure Hotels of No1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.