Whether you're part of a special interest group or simply friends and families who want to travel together, let our dedicated groups team take the strain off organising your holiday.
Help is at hand
Benefits for you and your group
So if you're celebrating a family birthday, anniversary, a special occasion, or even a reunion with some old friends...we welcome you all! Plus, travelling to Warner as a group of 20 or more means you are entitled to some fantastic benefits for both the organiser and your group. Or for larger groups of 75 or more, you can become an exclusive member of our Group Concierge Club!
Why don't you take a look at all the benefits you can receive by booking for 2017 today!
"One year my husband suggested that we should go away for our anniversary so I suggested that we ask our closest friends to come with us as it was their anniversary just a couple of weeks before. To cut a long story short, we decided to ask a couple more friends to come as well - the group eventually ended up being 34 people and we had a great time at Nidd Hall. All my friends really do enjoy each venue, the staff are always very pleasant and helpful and there is plenty of entertainment if you want it, which our group always participate in, sometimes a bit too vigorously but the rest of the guests always pass comment on how much they've enjoyed it."
– Val Knight-Gregson, 34 visits and counting!
Follow our easy booking process
- Call our friendly team for a quote for your next holiday with us - on your chosen date and at your preferred hotel. Please note, your rooms are not held at this stage, unless you and your group are ready to go ahead
- Once you have had a chance to talk to your guests let us know if you would like to go ahead and we can reserve your rooms
- The rooms are held for 6 weeks, giving you enough time to collect deposits. We also suggest discussing any requirements and whether you would like to take out our Warner Holiday Protection or personal travel insurance
- After the 6 week reservation period and assuming we have received all the deposits, we can confirm your tailor-made break
- Then simply pay your full balance on your holiday at least 10 weeks prior to your arrival date. Payment can be made by credit/debit card by calling our team or by cheque made payable to Warner Leisure Hotels Ltd
- If you have any questions about your booking, the hotel or your holiday then call our team
- To make sure we create the best experience we can for you and your group, we may ask you for information throughout the booking process
- Last, but not least - arrive at your destination and enjoy your holiday! We hope you have a brilliant time. Please remember, we love hearing your feedback when you return home!
For further information call our friendly team on: 0330 100 9772†
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Terms and Conditions: Free places and single rooms without under occupancy supplement vary depending on quantities of your group and are subject to availability. £30 worth of vouchers for group organisers do not hold any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. All persons in your booking must be over 21 years of age. Warner Leisure Hotels reserves the right to change or withdraw any offers without prior notice. Full Terms and Conditions apply. From time to time, you may be sent information from Warner Leisure Hotels. If you do not wish to receive such information, please write to the Data Protection Officer.