Save an extra £50* off all July and August 3, 4 and 7 night breaks, plus FREE* room upgrade to a Signature room or Premier chalet
The scene of much of the famous TV comedy, To The Manor Born, Cricket St. Thomas was also frequently visited by Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton. This classic country house is set in splendid parkland, with colourful gardens, lakes, and a unique woodland area. The hotel provides extensive entertainment, including nightly live performances, and excellent dining venues, including The Granary which is set in a pretty walled garden.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Cricket St Thomas, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 24 September - The Great Inflate-A-Race - A 5km race that also involves fundraisers tackling giant inflatables? It’s a sight to behold and one of the most unique and entertaining events of 2017!
- 6 and 7 October - Weymouth Octoberfest - CAMRA’s Weymouth event features over 60 beers to taste across several different venues.
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Your golden ticket to a great summer
Enjoy a late deal at Cricket St Thomas Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Cricket St Thomas
14 July 2017
3-night weekend break - Big Night LIVE with Asa Murphy - The King of Swing & his superb swing quartet
18 August 2017
3-night weekend Star Break with the simply fantastic Lulu and live band
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Afternoon tea on the terrace
Enjoy the show in our fabulous theatre
Relaxed dining in The Granary
Acres of grounds and gardens to explore
Games to enjoy at your leisure
Rooms to enjoy at Cricket St Thomas Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury or opt for a standard room - we have just the right choice for you.
Cricket St Thomas rooms are situated in either the main house, Courtyard area or The Walled Garden. Courtyard rooms are located in the main building and Walled Garden rooms are situated in a quieter, tranquil part of the hotel. The walk to the main building is under a covered walkway, apart from a short stretch outdoors past our lovely listed church.
Dining with us
We have two restaurants here, The Granary restaurant perfect for those who choose to stay in the walled garden area of accommodation, or our Tree Tops restaurant, with its light and airy atmosphere.
Here at Cricket St Thomas we are proud to offer a wide variety of daytime and evening entertainment to make your stay with us even more special. Whether you come for the beautiful sounds or the positively hilarious comedy, the entertainment is set to enhance your already fantastic experience.
My Warner Table
Why not choose your zone for the fabulous entertainment we have during your break, plus have the same table for your whole stay!
Things to do
Pick up a croquet mallet, or play lord and lady of the manor with an afternoon tea. Or of course, you could just stroll through our magnificent lakes and gardens, play disc golf, take a dip in the pool or treat yourself to some TLC in our leisure club.
Visit our leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or pamper yourself with a visit to our health and beauty salon.
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room and Sauna
- Fully equipped fitness studio
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
Whilst you're away we know that having a break is to get away from the hustle and bustle and relax! Why not treat yourself to one of two of our new beauty treatments, from making you feel good to completely recharging your batteries - we have everything covered!
Where we are and how to find us
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Directions by car
From the M5
- Exit the M5 at Junction 25 and take the A358 to Chard
- Follow the A30 Eastwards towards Crewkerne and Yeovil. Follow this road for approximately 3 miles
- Cricket St. Thomas Hotel is on the right, immediately after the B3167 turning to Axminster
From the M3
- Exit the M3 at Junction 8 and take the A303 to South Petherton. After Ilchester take the exit marked A356 to Crewkerne
- After Crewkerne take the A30 towards Chard
- Cricket St. Thomas Hotel is approximately 5 miles west of Crewkerne on the left
Local bus service
The nearest National Express Bus Stop is located in Taunton, which is approximately 25-30 minutes away
Local taxi services
Gem: 01460 221123
Local train station: Crewkerne or Axminster
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333