Only 10 more weeks to fit in your 2017 break. With fixed pricing including Signature Experience winter is the perfect time to get away!
The scene of much of the famous TV comedy, To The Manor Born, Cricket St. Thomas was also frequently visited by Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton. This classic country house is set in splendid parkland, with colourful gardens, lakes, and a unique woodland area. The hotel provides extensive entertainment, including nightly live performances, and excellent dining venues, including The Granary which is set in a pretty walled garden.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Cricket St Thomas, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 17 October to 6 January 2018 - Henry VII: The First Royal Portrait At The Museum Of Somerset - An extraordinary image of the Tudor king to be displayed in Taunton Castle where he faced the rebel leader Perkin Warbeck.
- April 2018 - Forde Abbey & Gardens Open - A garden is never the finished article, but more like a chapter that is constantly being written, re-written and edited to shape the flow and style of the narrative. It has slowly evolved over 900 years to reflect the lifestyle and taste of each generation living here.
- April 2018 onwards - Tours at Perry's Cider Mill - They've been making award winning craft ciders since 1920 when William Churchill acquired the family farm and started making cider as a side line to his blacksmiths business.
- 17 - 19 May 2018 - Devon Country Show - The Devon County Show is one of the South West’s most iconic events, showcasing the very best of farming, food and rural life.
- 30 May - 2 June 2018 - Royal Bath and west Show at the Bath and West Showground
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
SALE NOW ON
Enjoy a late deal at Cricket St Thomas Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Cricket St Thomas
27 October 2017
3-night weekend break - Star Break featuring David Essex and his band - HURRY LAST FEW ROOMS
1 December 2017
3-night weekend break - LIVELY AND LATE David Bowie celebration and tribute by Starman live musicians and singers, plus comic Paul Boardman
23 December 2017
4-night break - The Best Christmas Ever with Rat Pack - Swingin' at The Sands
27 December 2017
3-night break - Twixmas Getaway with The Glad It`s Night Motown Experience
30 December 2017
3-night break - LIVELY AND LATE New Year Party Countdown with party band Popwork, covering hits from the 60's to present day
Cricket in the community
Warner Gardener's joined forces to create a garden haven
Find out more about this incredible story
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Afternoon tea on the terrace
Enjoy the show in our fabulous theatre
Relaxed dining in The Granary
Acres of grounds and gardens to explore
Games to enjoy at your leisure
Rooms to enjoy at Cricket St Thomas Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury or opt for a standard room - we have just the right choice for you.
Cricket St Thomas rooms are situated in either the main house, Courtyard area or The Walled Garden. Courtyard rooms are located in the main building and Walled Garden rooms are situated in a quieter, tranquil part of the hotel. The walk to the main building is under a covered walkway, apart from a short stretch outdoors past our lovely listed church.
Dining with us
We have two restaurants here, The Granary restaurant perfect for those who choose to stay in the walled garden area of accommodation, or our Tree Tops restaurant, with its light and airy atmosphere.
Here at Cricket St Thomas we are proud to offer a wide variety of daytime and evening entertainment to make your stay with us even more special. Whether you come for the beautiful sounds or the positively hilarious comedy, the entertainment is set to enhance your already fantastic experience.
My Warner Table
Why not choose your zone for the fabulous entertainment we have during your break, plus have the same table for your whole stay!
Things to do
Pick up a croquet mallet, or play lord and lady of the manor with an afternoon tea. Or of course, you could just stroll through our magnificent lakes and gardens, play a game of tennis, take a dip in the pool or treat yourself to some TLC in our leisure club.
Visit our leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or pamper yourself with a visit to our health and beauty salon.
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room and Sauna
- Fully equipped fitness studio
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
Whilst you're away we know that having a break is to get away from the hustle and bustle and relax! Why not treat yourself to one of two of our new beauty treatments, from making you feel good to completely recharging your batteries - we have everything covered!
Where we are and how to find us
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Directions by car
From the M5
- Exit the M5 at Junction 25 and take the A358 to Chard
- Follow the A30 Eastwards towards Crewkerne and Yeovil. Follow this road for approximately 3 miles
- Cricket St. Thomas Hotel is on the right, immediately after the B3167 turning to Axminster
From the M3
- Exit the M3 at Junction 8 and take the A303 to South Petherton. After Ilchester take the exit marked A356 to Crewkerne
- After Crewkerne take the A30 towards Chard
- Cricket St. Thomas Hotel is approximately 5 miles west of Crewkerne on the left
Local bus service
The nearest National Express Bus Stop is located in Taunton, which is approximately 25-30 minutes away
Local taxi services
Gem: 01460 221123
Local train station: Crewkerne or Axminster
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333