Cricket St. Thomas Hotel
The scene of much of the famous TV comedy, To The Manor Born, Cricket St. Thomas was also frequently visited by Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton. This classic country house is set in splendid parkland, with colourful gardens, lakes, and a unique woodland area. The hotel provides extensive entertainment, including nightly live performances, and excellent dining.
At a glance
- Beautiful house and gardens
- Grounds designed by Capability Brown
- Featured in the BBC series ‘To the Manor Born'
- Restaurant serving delicious breakfast and evening meals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Free parking on site
This year's highlights2021 is all about the great British staycation and demand for summer is at an all-time high.
A love for great British food
Menu coming soon
NEW Market KitchenA brand-new menu for 2021 in our main restaurant. Following the seasons, the focus is on fresh ingredients and British favourites expertly reinvented and served to the table.
Relax, enjoy and explore
Where we are and how to find us
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Directions by car
From the M5
- Exit the M5 at Junction 25 and take the A358 to Chard
- Follow the A30 Eastwards towards Crewkerne and Yeovil. Follow this road for approximately 3 miles
- Cricket St. Thomas Hotel is on the right, immediately after the B3167 turning to Axminster
From the M3
- Exit the M3 at Junction 8 and take the A303 to South Petherton. After Ilchester take the exit marked A356 to Crewkerne
- After Crewkerne take the A30 towards Chard
- Cricket St. Thomas Hotel is approximately 5 miles west of Crewkerne on the left
Local bus service
The nearest National Express Bus Stop is located in Taunton, which is approximately 25-30 minutes away
Local taxi services
Gem: 01460 221123
Local train station: Crewkerne or Axminster
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333