Enjoy a late deal at Nidd Hall Hotel.
Built in the 18th century by a wealthy Bradford wool merchant, Nidd is a potpourri of architectural styles. Rumour has it that Edward VIII met Wallis Simpson at a party here – and we’ve maintained the tradition by giving our guests a party every night with first class live music, comedy and dancing. Nidd is set in 45 acres with award winning gardens. You can cast a rod on our fishing lake or, from some of the rooms, cast your eyes over the spectacular Yorkshire countryside.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Nidd Hall Hotel, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 14 April - Easter Weekend - Find a peaceful spot in the grounds and breath in the fresh spring air on this fantastic Easter weekend - Book now
- 21 April - Harrogate Flower Show* - Get inspired at the Harrogate Flower Show and give your garden a spring makeover. Why not come down for the weekend, stay with Warner, and see for yourself - Book now
- 28 April - Bank Holiday Weekend - Watch the cyclists put pedal to the metal in a sprint to the finish this Bank Holiday weekend - Book now
- 5 May - Big Night LIVE Weekend Drama - Dance and catchy tunes – you suggest it and the Showstoppers will sway it for you - Book now
- 12 May - Big Night LIVE Weekend - If it’s music, moonlight, love and romance that you’re after – then face the music and dance with Lance Ellington, BBC Strictly Come Dancing vocalist and his swing band - Book now
- 19 May -Top Tribute Party Islands in the stream, how can we be wrong - The Dolly Parton Experience and Kenny Rogers tribute bring a little bit of country to Nidd Hall - Book now
- 26 May - Bank Holiday break - A million love songs later – Re-Take That – the greatest Take That tribute band in the world - Book now
- 29 May -Nidd Halls 20th Birthday - Come and join in the party celebrating Nidd Hall's 20th Birthday with Warner. Celebrations are on Wednesday 31 May and Saturday 3 June so you can either book a 4-night midweek or book a 3-night weekend break
- 9 June - World Gin Day - What better way to celebrate World Gin Day than mixing this much-loved tipple with great live entertainment? - Book now
- 16 June - Father’s Day Weekend - It's McMillan's Charity Race Day* this weekend so be sure to check it out and enjoy a 3-night break with a fabulous Star break featuring Jane McDonald! - Book now
- 23 June - RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show* - Relax at the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales in Harlow Carr’s show of horticultural excellence - Book now
- 30 June - 80s Festival Weekend - Against all odds, it’s back to the 80s with tributes to Roxy Music, the Style Council and Phil Collins - Book now
- 7 July - Top Tribute Party - Goodbye yellow brick road, hello Nidd Hall’s fantastic Elton John tribute - Book now
- 10 July - Great Yorkshire Show* - The best of British farming held at the Great Yorkshire Showground in Harrogate, just a stone's throw away from Nidd Hall. Come and book a 4-night midweek break with Warner and come and see this unique extravaganza! - Book now
- 14 July - Masham Steam Engine and Fair Organ Rally* - After a day at the Masham Steam Engine and Fair Organ Rally you can really let off steam at ‘The Best Musicals Ever’ performed by the Westenders - Book now
- 21 July - Oustanding Orchestras - Put on your blue suede shoes, shake your hips and curl your lip to the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra’s Symphonic Elvis - Book now
* Please note tickets to any of the above events are not included in the price of your Warner break. You will need to purchase your tickets separately with each respective ticket sales agencies.
- Check out our latest offers
- Find out what's on at Nidd Hall Hotel
7 April 2017
3-night Lively and Late weekend - Drinks Inclusive. Rock Anthems with WestRock - The Classic American Rock Show and more
5 May 2017
3-night weekend Big Night LIVE starring direct from the West End - Showstopper! The Improvised Musical
16 June 2017
3-night weekend Star Break featuring the fabulous Jane McDonald
22 September 2017
3-night weekend Star Break featuring 2014 Britain's Got Talent winners, Collabro
- What's new at Nidd Hall?
New bigger restaurant
A £2 million present for Nidd Hall's 20th birthday coming spring 2017, it's exciting!
Relax outside a Courtyard room
Wine, the perfect partner to a great meal
Catch up with friends on our terrace
Cocktails on our country beach in summer
Try your hand at a target sport
Nidd Hall Hotel
Rooms to enjoy at Nidd Hall Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury or opt for a good basic room we have just the right choice for you. So explore our room choices and come join us at Nidd Hall Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you.
Dining with us
You won't go hungry at Nidd Hall Hotel, with Simply Dine, breakfasts big or small, and delicious three-course dinners included in The Rawson restuarant. You can even upgrade and dine in our AA Rosette awarded Terrace restaurant, either way you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing food.
We offer an exciting variety of live performances with music, dancing and comedy, plus fabulous live shows, some of which are provided by the UK’s top artists.
Things to do
Throughout your stay we have many activities, events and workshops to stimulate your mind, learn new skills and form new friendships with your fellow guests.
Our Leisure Club
The perfect complement to Nidd Hall's beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Indulge in wonderful beauty treatments to soothe the soul and leisure facilities that leave you refreshed and your batteries well and truly re-charged!
Try our NEW Fresh-Air fitness equipment placed around our beautiful grounds. All pieces of equipment are low impact, with many pieces being multi user ensuring you're having fun whilst gently exercising.
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Use of our NEW Fresh-Air Fitness
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Ice cold plunge pool
- Steam room and sauna
- Hot spa pool
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Aqua fit sessions
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
- Massage and body Treatments
- Facials, Hands and Feet Treatments
Where we are and how to find us
Nidd Hall Hotel
(For Sat Nav users use the postcode HG3 3BH)
Directions by car
From the A1 (M)
- Leave the A1M at Junction 47 signposted to Harrogate, Knaresborough and York
- Take the A59 to Knaresborough and follow the signs into Knaresborough
- Go straight through the Town Centre and at the Bond End traffic lights turn left, then immediately right onto the B6165 signposted Ripley and Pateley Bridge
- Nidd Hall is on the right hand side approximately 4 miles along this road outside Knaresborough
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Local Bus Harrogate: 01423 566061
Local taxi services
City Taxis: 01432 340350
Local train station: Knaresborough and Harrogate
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333