Save up to 40%* off 1000s of rooms this Summer. Plus book by 30 May and save £20* per room on selected entertainment breaks
Built in the 18th century by a wealthy Bradford wool merchant, Nidd is a potpourri of architectural styles. Rumour has it that Edward VIII met Wallis Simpson at a party here – and we’ve maintained the tradition by giving our guests a party every night with first class live music, comedy and dancing. Nidd is set in 45 acres with award winning gardens. You can cast a rod on our fishing lake or, from some of the rooms, cast your eyes over the spectacular Yorkshire countryside.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Nidd Hall Hotel, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 29 May -Nidd Halls 20th Birthday - Come and join in the party celebrating Nidd Hall's 20th Birthday with Warner. Celebrations are on Wednesday 31 May and Saturday 3 June so you can either book a 4-night midweek or book a 3-night weekend break
- 9 June - World Gin Day - What better way to celebrate World Gin Day than mixing this much-loved tipple with great live entertainment? - Book now
- 16 June - Father’s Day Weekend - It's McMillan's Charity Race Day* this weekend so be sure to check it out and enjoy a 3-night break with a fabulous Star break featuring Jane McDonald! - Book now
- 23 June - RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show* - Relax at the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales in Harlow Carr’s show of horticultural excellence - Book now
- 30 June - 80s Festival Weekend - Against all odds, it’s back to the 80s with tributes to Roxy Music, the Style Council and Phil Collins - Book now
- 7 July - Top Tribute Party - Goodbye yellow brick road, hello Nidd Hall’s fantastic Elton John tribute - Book now
- 10 July - Great Yorkshire Show* - The best of British farming held at the Great Yorkshire Showground in Harrogate, just a stone's throw away from Nidd Hall. Come and book a 4-night midweek break with Warner and come and see this unique extravaganza! - Book now
- 14 July - Masham Steam Engine and Fair Organ Rally* - After a day at the Masham Steam Engine and Fair Organ Rally you can really let off steam at ‘The Best Musicals Ever’ performed by the Westenders - Book now
- 21 July - Oustanding Orchestras - Put on your blue suede shoes, shake your hips and curl your lip to the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra’s Symphonic Elvis - Book now
- 11 August - FEVA Festival* - Catch a few days of Knaresborough’s annual Festival of Entertainment and Visual Arts, which is 10 days of spectacular shows and events - Book now
- 25 August - Big Night LIVE! - Get ready to swing with Asa Murphy The King of Swing along with his superb Swing Quartet! - Book now
- 1 September - The Steam Fair at Harewood House* -Stay at Nidd Hall and get yourself down to this great event filled with steam engines, classic cars, vintage tractors, classic motorcycles, fairground organs and much more - Book now
- 15 September - Autumn Harrogate Flower show* -A fantastic show with live talks, top tips and ideas for your own gardens and awe inspiring displays! Come to Nidd Hall for the weekend and don't miss a thing! - Book now
- 13 October - Top Tribute - Let Michael King and his band take you on a fantastic journey of Bowie's greatest hits, performed in the style that entertained the world for 5 decades- Book now
- 20 October - Countryside Live agricultural show*Get up close to animals and learn about the countryside in an entertaining and interactive way, and it's just a stone's throw away from Nidd! - Book now
* Please note tickets to any of the above events are not included in the price of your Warner break. You will need to purchase your tickets separately with each respective ticket sales agencies.
- Check out our latest offers
Your Summer Gig Guide
Enjoy a late deal at Nidd Hall Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Nidd Hall Hotel
16 June 2017
3-night weekend Star Break featuring the fabulous Jane McDonald
30 June 2017
3-night weekend Lively and Late - 80s Festival with the Roxy Music tribute band, The Style Councillors, Chris Perry – The Ultimate Phil Collins Tribute and much, much more
22 September 2017
3-night weekend Star Break featuring 2014 Britain's Got Talent winners, Collabro
- What's new at Nidd Hall?
New bigger restaurant
A £2 million present for Nidd Hall's 20th birthday is now open, it's exciting!
Relax outside a Courtyard room
Wine, the perfect partner to a great meal
Catch up with friends on our terrace
Cocktails on our country beach in summer
Try your hand at a target sport
Nidd Hall Hotel
Rooms to enjoy at Nidd Hall Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury or opt for a good basic room we have just the right choice for you. So explore our room choices and come join us at Nidd Hall Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you.
Dining with us
You won't go hungry at Nidd Hall Hotel, with Simply Dine, breakfasts big or small, and delicious three-course dinners included in The Rawson restuarant. You can even upgrade and dine in our AA Rosette awarded Terrace restaurant, either way you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing food.
We offer an exciting variety of live performances with music, dancing and comedy, plus fabulous live shows, some of which are provided by the UK’s top artists.
My Warner Table
Why not choose your seat for the fabulous entertainment we have during your break, plus have the same table for your whole stay!
Things to do
Throughout your stay we have many activities, events and workshops to stimulate your mind, learn new skills and form new friendships with your fellow guests.
Our Leisure Club
The perfect complement to Nidd Hall's beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Indulge in wonderful beauty treatments to soothe the soul and leisure facilities that leave you refreshed and your batteries well and truly re-charged!
Try our NEW Fresh-Air fitness equipment placed around our beautiful grounds. All pieces of equipment are low impact, with many pieces being multi user ensuring you're having fun whilst gently exercising.
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Use of our NEW Fresh-Air Fitness
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Ice cold plunge pool
- Steam room and sauna
- Hot spa pool
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Aqua fit sessions
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
- Massage and body Treatments
- Facials, Hands and Feet Treatments
Where we are and how to find us
Nidd Hall Hotel
(For Sat Nav users use the postcode HG3 3BH)
Directions by car
From the A1 (M)
- Leave the A1M at Junction 47 signposted to Harrogate, Knaresborough and York
- Take the A59 to Knaresborough and follow the signs into Knaresborough
- Go straight through the Town Centre and at the Bond End traffic lights turn left, then immediately right onto the B6165 signposted Ripley and Pateley Bridge
- Nidd Hall is on the right hand side approximately 4 miles along this road outside Knaresborough
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Local Bus Harrogate: 01423 566061
Local taxi services
City Taxis: 01432 340350
Local train station: Knaresborough and Harrogate
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333