Guaranteed 50%* off our selection of July, August and September rooms with our summer sale. Offer ends 31 July 2017.
Once owned by George V’s Lord in Waiting, Bembridge Coast Hotel overlooks the Solent. And the late Queen Mother came here to watch the yachts racing during Cowes Week. The hotel has a wonderful beach, and is an ideal base for touring the Isle of Wight. Balcony rooms allow guests to enjoy the sunrise over the Solent, followed by a dinner in the Four Tides restaurant. Then there is the option of live music and dancing in our Late Lounge. During your stay, why not take a long coastal walk, or come and try archery, bowls or rifle shooting with tuition from one of the lovely team.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Bembridge Coast, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 29 July - 5 August Cowes Week Regatta -Stay at Bembridge this week and don't miss a moment of the oldest and largest annual sailing regatta in the world!
- 19 & 20 August 2017 - Isle of Wight Garlic Festival - Set against a backdrop of rolling hills and farmland, the Garlic Festival is located at the heart of the stunning Isle of Wight. Local food & drink, live music, cookery demonstrations and traditional entertainment; this fantastic garlic themed event is one of the Island's most popular.
- 14 September - BBC's Antiques Roadshow at Osbourne House - Celebrating 40 years of touring the country, Britain's favourite antiquities show will be recorded at Osborne house. Why not come along and have some of your family treasures valued?
- 15 September - International Classic Car Show - The famous Isle of Wight classic car extravaganza promises to be the biggest and best ever. Vehicles from all over the UK and Europe will be attending this unique 2 day show on the 17 and 18 September.
- 22 September - Isle of Wight Day - Not just one day but a whole weekend of festivities to celebrate all that's magical about the Isle of Wight. Live entertainment, parades, food and drink across the Island, this is one weekend you'll want to make sure you're here for.
- 12 to 15 October - Isle of Wight Literary Festival - Held in some of the island’s most beautiful venues including Northwood House and Trinity Theatre, it may be younger than the Cheltenham Festival but it’s equally interesting and engaging.
- 14 and 15 October - Beer and Buses Weekend - Last year’s event featured over 70 buses and over 60 pubs – expect it to be even bigger this year!
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Our Summer Sale
Enjoy a late deal at Bembridge Coast Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Bembridge Coast
4 August 2017
3-night weekend break - Big Night LIVE The Graffiti Classics
18 August 2017
3-night weekend break - Top Tribute to disco's greatest - CHIC, Sister Sledge & Diana Ross from Chic Le Freak
8 September 2017
3-night weekend break - Big Night LIVE starring The Opera Dudes
10 November 2017
The UK's most popular music quiz, with over 9 million people tuning in daily to BBC's Radio 2, Ken Bruce and his PopMaster quiz are going on the road!
It's a fun, entertaining and truly unique event which everyone can take part in, just pick up the handset and play along with your table team, it's simple.
Rooms to enjoy at Bembridge Coast Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury or opt for a good basic room we have just the right choice for you. So explore our room choices and come join us at Bembridge Coast Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you.
Ferry crossings for 2017 - best price guaranteed! Just £50 any time, any date!We recommend if you're travelling to and from Bembridge Coast to use the Portsmouth to Fishbourne service. Just add on your ferry to your online booking, and we'll do the rest!
Dining with us
Enjoy delicious home cooked cuisine served in our relaxing dining area which boasts panoramic sea views. Help yourself to a full buffet or carvery, or enjoy table service from our extensive menu.
After dinner at Bembridge Coast, the fun really gets going when the band takes to the stage. So dust off those dancing shoes and boogie the night away, just don't be surprised if you find yourself jiving into the early hours!
My Warner Table
Why not choose your zone for the fabulous entertainment we have during your break, plus have the same table for your whole stay!
Things to do
If you would rather enjoy a more active visit to Bembridge Coast we have an abundance of activities to keep you on your toes. Why not try something different, like a game of bowls or tennis.
Our Leisure Club
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room and sauna
- Fully equipped fitness studio
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
The perfect complement to Bembridge's beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Indulge in wonderful beauty treatments to soothe the soul and feel completely relaxed and you're batteries recharged!
Where we are and how to find us
Bembridge Coast Hotel
Isle of Wight
01983 873 931
Directions by car
From Fishbourne Ferry Terminal
- From the ferry terminal head towards Ryde
- Once in Ryde follow signs to Sandown on the A3055
- Go straight over at the large roundabout with Tesco’s on your left. After approx 1½ miles you will reach some traffic lights – Turn left into Carpenters Road towards St Helens
- When you arrive in St Helens you will come to a mini roundabout. Take 2nd exit to the right towards Bembridge
- Drive past the harbour into Bembridge Village and follow the one way system round to the right and then turn left after the bakery into Forelands Road
- After approx 1 mile you will see The Spinnaker ahead of you where you need to turn left onto Lane End. Follow this road right to the end and bear right, keep driving past the car park and through the entrance to the hotel
From Yarmouth Ferry Terminal
- Follow the signs into Newport
- Once in Newport head towards Ryde. From Ryde follow signs to Sandown on the A3055. Then follow as above
Sat Nav users
If you are using Sat Nav to visit Bembridge Coast, please note that you will be guided to turn right off Lane End road which takes you to the back of the hotel. Please be advised you must carry straight on at this point and stay on Lane End road right to the very end. Alternatively you must use the postcode 'PO35 5TB' or 'Fisherman's Walk' as the address entered.
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Wightlink enquiries: 0871 376 1000
Local taxi services
Harbour Taxis: 01983 874 132