on top of current offers when you book a 2019 break online
Once owned by George V’s Lord in Waiting, Bembridge Coast Hotel overlooks the Solent. And the late Queen Mother came here to watch the yachts racing during Cowes Week. The hotel has a wonderful beach, and is an ideal base for touring the Isle of Wight. Balcony rooms allow guests to enjoy the sunrise over the Solent, followed by a dinner in the Four Tides restaurant. Then there is the option of live music and dancing in our Late Lounge. During your stay, why not take a long coastal walk, or come and try archery, bowls or rifle shooting with tuition from one of the lovely team.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Bembridge Coast, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- May 2019 | Isle of Wight Transport Festival: Learn more
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Save £10* per room
Save up to 50% off all 2019 rooms*
- Find out what's on at Bembridge Coast
25 January 2019
3-night weekend break - Top Tribute featuring Rat Pack - Swingin At The Sands, plus 'All That's Jackson' - The Family That Rocked The Musical World
Bembridge Coast Hotel
Perfect beachside setting
Your table’s waiting
West-End style shows
Indoor and outdoor bowls
What our guests say
“When you visit Bembridge don’t miss the walks along the coast & visiting all the lovely villages and beauty spots.”
Mrs Law, Romford
Rooms to enjoy at Bembridge Coast Hotel
From amazing rooms to chichi chalets, we’ve got something for all tastes and all budgets. So perhaps it’s about time you threw caution to the wind, kicked off your shoes, and let us walk you through the door to your own little slice of heaven.
Great value ferry crossings
Ferry crossings for 2019 with Wightlink - Pay no more than £55 any time, any date!
We recommend using the Portsmouth to Fishbourne service if you're travelling to and from Bembridge Coast Hotel. Just add your ferry to your online booking and we'll do the rest!
Dining with us
Enjoy delicious home cooked cuisine served in our relaxing dining area which boasts panoramic sea views. Help yourself to a full buffet or carvery, or enjoy table service from our extensive menu.
After dinner at Bembridge Coast, the fun really gets going when the band takes to the stage. So dust off those dancing shoes and boogie the night away, just don't be surprised if you find yourself jiving into the early hours!
Explore the Isle of Wight
We've earmarked some of the best things to do and see on the Isle of Wight this year to help you make the most out of your stay.
My Warner Table Availability
Look before you book
Enjoy a leisurely dinner knowing that your seats are reserved for the evening entertainment. With My Warner Table you can book a zone and keep the same table for the whole of your stay. Why not check the availability of our zones before you book? Want to know more about My Warner Table? Click here
Things to do
If you would rather enjoy a more active visit to Bembridge Coast we have an abundance of activities to keep you on your toes. Why not try something different, like a game of bowls or curling.
Our Leisure Club
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room and sauna
- Fully equipped fitness studio
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
The perfect complement to Bembridge's beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Indulge in wonderful beauty treatments to soothe the soul and feel completely relaxed and you're batteries recharged!
Where we are and how to find us
Bembridge Coast Hotel
Isle of Wight
01983 873 931
Directions by car
From Fishbourne Ferry Terminal
- From the ferry terminal head towards Ryde
- Once in Ryde follow signs to Sandown on the A3055
- Go straight over at the large roundabout with Tesco’s on your left. After approx 1½ miles you will reach some traffic lights – Turn left into Carpenters Road towards St Helens
- When you arrive in St Helens you will come to a mini roundabout. Take 2nd exit to the right towards Bembridge
- Drive past the harbour into Bembridge Village and follow the one way system round to the right and then turn left after the bakery into Forelands Road
- After approx 1 mile you will see The Spinnaker ahead of you where you need to turn left onto Lane End. Follow this road right to the end and bear right, keep driving past the car park and through the entrance to the hotel
From Yarmouth Ferry Terminal
- Follow the signs into Newport
- Once in Newport head towards Ryde. From Ryde follow signs to Sandown on the A3055. Then follow as above
Sat Nav users
If you are using Sat Nav to visit Bembridge Coast, please note that you will be guided to turn right off Lane End road which takes you to the back of the hotel. Please be advised you must carry straight on at this point and stay on Lane End road right to the very end. Alternatively you must use the postcode 'PO35 5TB' or 'Fisherman's Walk' as the address entered.
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Wightlink enquiries: 0871 376 1000
Local taxi services
Harbour Taxis: 01983 874 132