- Savings up to 50% off all rooms in 2018
- Low deposit £10 per person
- £10* off per room when you book online
Once owned by George V’s Lord in Waiting, Bembridge Coast Hotel overlooks the Solent. And the late Queen Mother came here to watch the yachts racing during Cowes Week. The hotel has a wonderful beach, and is an ideal base for touring the Isle of Wight. Balcony rooms allow guests to enjoy the sunrise over the Solent, followed by a dinner in the Four Tides restaurant. Then there is the option of live music and dancing in our Late Lounge. During your stay, why not take a long coastal walk, or come and try archery, bowls or rifle shooting with tuition from one of the lovely team.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Bembridge Coast, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 21 April 2018 - 13 May 2018 - Isle of Wight Walking Festival - Get up close and personal with the best of the Island's stunning scenery
- 6 May 2018 - Randonee Cycling Festival - A choice of 100km and 50km routes
- 13 May 2018 - Walk the Wight - A unique sponsored walk. Advanced registration required
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Your Early Bird Sale OffersBook now for the best choice and enjoy:
Enjoy a late deal at Bembridge Coast Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Bembridge Coast
Book any of these breaks before 5 February and you can save up to 50%*, plus get £10 per room saving when booking online and only pay a £10 per person deposit
31 January 2018
2-night midweek break - Variety LIVE - pure entertainment with an astounding show from Matthew Pomeroy, amazing vocals from Ian Kirton, live music and more
2 February 2018
3-night weekend break - Big Night LIVE - with Stereoettes, bringing you modern songs with a vintage twist
9 February 2018
3-night weekend break - Big Night LIVE - starring New York Knights, with their immaculate renditions of Barbra Streisand, Frank Sinatra and Frankie Valli
16 February 2018
3-night weekend break - LIVELY AND LATE - Top Tribute Party with a tribute to ABBA from Swede Dreamz
Rooms to enjoy at Bembridge Coast Hotel
From amazing rooms to chichi chalets, we’ve got something for all tastes and all budgets. So perhaps it’s about time you threw caution to the wind, kicked off your shoes, and let us walk you through the door to your own little slice of heaven.
Great value ferry crossings
Ferry crossings for 2018 with Wightlink - Pay no more than £55 any time, any date!
We recommend if you're travelling to and from Bembridge Coast to use the Portsmouth to Fishbourne service. Just add on your ferry to your online booking, and we'll do the rest!
After dinner at Bembridge Coast, the fun really gets going when the band takes to the stage. So dust off those dancing shoes and boogie the night away, just don't be surprised if you find yourself jiving into the early hours!
Explore the Isle of Wight
We've earmarked some of the best things to do and see on the Isle of Wight this year to help you make the most out of your stay.
My Warner Table Availability
Look before you book
Enjoy a leisurely dinner knowing that your seats are reserved for the evening entertainment. With My Warner Table you can book a zone and keep the same table for the whole of your stay. Why not check the availability of our zones before you book? Want to know more about My Warner Table? Click here
Things to do
If you would rather enjoy a more active visit to Bembridge Coast we have an abundance of activities to keep you on your toes. Why not try something different, like a game of bowls or curling.
Our Leisure Club
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room and sauna
- Fully equipped fitness studio
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
The perfect complement to Bembridge's beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Indulge in wonderful beauty treatments to soothe the soul and feel completely relaxed and you're batteries recharged!
Where we are and how to find us
Bembridge Coast Hotel
Isle of Wight
01983 873 931
Directions by car
From Fishbourne Ferry Terminal
- From the ferry terminal head towards Ryde
- Once in Ryde follow signs to Sandown on the A3055
- Go straight over at the large roundabout with Tesco’s on your left. After approx 1½ miles you will reach some traffic lights – Turn left into Carpenters Road towards St Helens
- When you arrive in St Helens you will come to a mini roundabout. Take 2nd exit to the right towards Bembridge
- Drive past the harbour into Bembridge Village and follow the one way system round to the right and then turn left after the bakery into Forelands Road
- After approx 1 mile you will see The Spinnaker ahead of you where you need to turn left onto Lane End. Follow this road right to the end and bear right, keep driving past the car park and through the entrance to the hotel
From Yarmouth Ferry Terminal
- Follow the signs into Newport
- Once in Newport head towards Ryde. From Ryde follow signs to Sandown on the A3055. Then follow as above
Sat Nav users
If you are using Sat Nav to visit Bembridge Coast, please note that you will be guided to turn right off Lane End road which takes you to the back of the hotel. Please be advised you must carry straight on at this point and stay on Lane End road right to the very end. Alternatively you must use the postcode 'PO35 5TB' or 'Fisherman's Walk' as the address entered.
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Wightlink enquiries: 0871 376 1000
Local taxi services
Harbour Taxis: 01983 874 132