Four-night midweek breaks throughout August and September that include two great excursions. A relaxing Solent cruise and a visit to Osborne House, once holiday home to Queen Victoria.
Once owned by George V’s Lord in Waiting, Bembridge Coast overlooks the Solent. And the late Queen Mother came here to watch the yachts racing during Cowes Week. The hotel has a wonderful beach, and is an ideal base for touring the Isle of Wight. Balcony rooms allow guests to enjoy the sunrise over the Solent, followed by a dinner in the Four Tides restaurant. Then there is the option of live music and dancing in our Late Lounge. During your stay, why not take a long coastal walk, or come and try archery, indoor bowls or rifle shooting with tuition from one of the lovely team.
Bembridge Coast at a glance
- On a secluded eastern shore of the Isle of Wight
- Delicious cuisine and sea views in The Four Tides restaurant
- Close to Ryde
- Indoor bowls, archery and rifle shooting
- Open Fours competition breaks available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Free parking on site
A luxurious hotel just a stone's throw away from the beach
Explore the Spanish garden within our grounds
Access to our leisure facilities is included with every break
Relax in one of our bright lounges
Discover a huge range of activities, including rifle shooting
Nightly live shows included with every Dinner, Bed & Breakfast break
A special retreat. These rooms are the dream ticket if you're longing for a comfy bed, super-soft duvet and too-many-to-mention extra little touches.
All room imagery shown is a representation of these room grades only. Style, size and decor will vary by room and by location.
Bedroom locationsSet within 23-acre grounds on the Isle of Wight’s east coast, the 258-room hotel offers balconied rooms to capture sea views and sunsets and contemporary chalets just a few steps from a sand and pebble beach.
A love for great British food
The biggest restaurant focuses on modern flavours with much-loved British classics. There’s a deli bar and fresh fish counter, plus the roast of the day carved to order. The chefs offer two daily specials, plus Indian, Asian, Tex-Mex and Italian themed nights.
Relax, enjoy and explore
Leisure facilities and things to do at Bembridge Coast
✔ Indoor heated swimming pool ✔ Aqua aerobics ✔ Gym ✔ Sauna ✔ Steam room ✔ Treatment rooms ✔ Beauty facilities
Things to do outdoors
✔ Archery ✔ Crossbow ✔ Rifle shooting ✔ Self-guided walks and cycling routes click here for maps ✔ Indoor bowls ✔ Putt ✔ Croquet ✔ Grounds Tour
Things to do indoors
✔ Quizzes ✔ History Tour ✔ Movies ✔ Carlie Barlow wellness virtual content
✔ Matinee/Early evening Cabarets ✔ Let’s dance with Warner
Spa and wellness
Imagine adult-only sanctuaries with a unique rhythm. Places with pools, fitness, spa treatments and open space for fill-your-lungs-up freshness. Always too with soul-lifting music and dancing, then mattress toppers for restful nights. This is wellness the Warner way.
Where we are and how to find us
Isle of Wight
0330 1359 568
Directions by car
From Fishbourne Ferry Terminal
- From the ferry terminal head towards Ryde
- Once in Ryde follow signs to Sandown on the A3055
- Go straight over at the large roundabout with Tesco’s on your left. After approx 1½ miles you will reach some traffic lights – Turn left into Carpenters Road towards St Helens
- When you arrive in St Helens you will come to a mini roundabout. Take 2nd exit to the right towards Bembridge
- Drive past the harbour into Bembridge Village and follow the one way system round to the right and then turn left after the bakery into Forelands Road
- After approx 1 mile you will see The Spinnaker ahead of you where you need to turn left onto Lane End. Follow this road right to the end and bear right, keep driving past the car park and through the entrance to the hotel
From Yarmouth Ferry Terminal
- Follow the signs into Newport
- Once in Newport head towards Ryde. From Ryde follow signs to Sandown on the A3055. Then follow as above
Sat Nav users
If you are using Sat Nav to visit Bembridge Coast, please note that you will be guided to turn right off Lane End road which takes you to the back of the hotel. Please be advised you must carry straight on at this point and stay on Lane End road right to the very end. Alternatively you must use the postcode 'PO35 5TB' or 'Fisherman's Walk' as the address entered.
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Wightlink enquiries: 0871 376 1000
Local taxi services
Harbour Taxis: 01983 874 132