Plan for 2021
All Warner hotels are now open, excluding Thoresby Hall Hotel, Studley Castle Hotel and Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel.
Once owned by George V’s Lord in Waiting, Bembridge Coast Hotel overlooks the Solent. And the late Queen Mother came here to watch the yachts racing during Cowes Week. The hotel has a wonderful beach, and is an ideal base for touring the Isle of Wight. Balcony rooms allow guests to enjoy the sunrise over the Solent, followed by a dinner in the Four Tides restaurant. Then there is the option of live music and dancing in our Late Lounge. During your stay, why not take a long coastal walk, or come and try archery, bowls or rifle shooting with tuition from one of the lovely team.
Please note: there will be no casual bowling available at Bembridge Coast Hotel in 2020.
Bembridge Coast at a glance
- On a secluded eastern shore of the Isle of Wight
- Delicious cuisine and sea views in The Four Tides restaurant
- Close to Ryde
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor bowls green
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Free parking on site
Great value ferry crossingsPay no more than £55 per car
If you'd like a ferry crossing with your stay at Bembridge Coast Hotel, just let us know when you book and we'll do the rest. We book the ferry on your behalf with the ferry provider Wightlink and guarantee you won't find the same crossing cheaper anywhere else.
Standard roomIn these fantastic value rooms you’ll find everything you could want for a blissful night’s sleep. Comfort and a wide range of amenities are key here to put you properly at ease.
Signature roomIncludes our Signature Experience
A special retreat. These rooms are the dream ticket if you're longing for a comfy bed, super-soft duvet and too-many-to-mention extra little touches.
Royale roomEach of our Contemporary Royale rooms is beautifully furnished with rich and sophisticated decor. We’re convinced that pure, unadulterated luxury doesn’t get much better than this. Includes our Signature Experience.
Image shown is a Royale Suite.
TripAdvisor winnerWe're excited that Bembridge Coast (among eight of our beachside sparklers and countryside retreats) appears on the coveted list of the top 10% of hotels worldwide with TripAdvisor naming it a 2020 Travellers’ Choice™ winner based on guest ratings
Relax, enjoy and explore
Food and drink
Where we are and how to find us
Bembridge Coast Hotel
Isle of Wight
01983 873 931
Directions by car
From Fishbourne Ferry Terminal
- From the ferry terminal head towards Ryde
- Once in Ryde follow signs to Sandown on the A3055
- Go straight over at the large roundabout with Tesco’s on your left. After approx 1½ miles you will reach some traffic lights – Turn left into Carpenters Road towards St Helens
- When you arrive in St Helens you will come to a mini roundabout. Take 2nd exit to the right towards Bembridge
- Drive past the harbour into Bembridge Village and follow the one way system round to the right and then turn left after the bakery into Forelands Road
- After approx 1 mile you will see The Spinnaker ahead of you where you need to turn left onto Lane End. Follow this road right to the end and bear right, keep driving past the car park and through the entrance to the hotel
From Yarmouth Ferry Terminal
- Follow the signs into Newport
- Once in Newport head towards Ryde. From Ryde follow signs to Sandown on the A3055. Then follow as above
Sat Nav users
If you are using Sat Nav to visit Bembridge Coast, please note that you will be guided to turn right off Lane End road which takes you to the back of the hotel. Please be advised you must carry straight on at this point and stay on Lane End road right to the very end. Alternatively you must use the postcode 'PO35 5TB' or 'Fisherman's Walk' as the address entered.
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Wightlink enquiries: 0871 376 1000
Local taxi services
Harbour Taxis: 01983 874 132