Save up to 40%* off 1000s of rooms this Summer. Plus book by 30 May and save £20* per room on selected entertainment breaks
Sinah Warren is situated on Hayling Island, an exclusive inlet reached by a causeway from the Hampshire coast. A large, elegant, modern hotel on a location that was originally a health farm in the 15th Century, it has many rooms overlooking Langstone Harbour, with balconies or garden patios. Surrounded by gorgeous gardens, and the fresh sea air, Sinah has plenty of activities – from its heated outdoor pool, to giant chess in the garden, a spa, and tennis courts. There’s live music and entertainment every night, and the excellent restaurant, The Driftwood, caters for all tastes. Guests can stroll along the coast, or visit nearby Portsmouth Harbour, home to Nelson’s HMS Victory.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Sinah Warren, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 26 May - Bank Holiday break - Bank Holidays are all about getting away from the hustle and bustle and getting some much needed 'me' time to recharge those batteries - Book now
- 9 June - World Gin Day - What better way to celebrate World Gin Day than mixing this much-loved tipple with great live entertainment? - Book now
- 16 June - Father’s Day Weekend - This Father's Day we have the fantastic Brian Conley Star Break, an unmissable evening of entertainment with one of the UK's greatest entertainers!- Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Your Summer Gig Guide
Enjoy a late deal at Sinah Warren Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Sinah Warren
9 June 2017
Drinks Inclusive break with Boot Led Zeppelin, Counterfeit Quo and The Total Who Show
31 July 2017
4 night midweek break - Big Night LIVE starring direct from the West End - Showstopper! The Improvised Musical
Try a balcony room for a great view
Our lounge is a great place to relax
Games on the lawn
Celebrate over dinner in our restaurant
Try our outdoor pool in the summer
Sinah Warren Coastal Village
Rooms to enjoy at Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury or opt for a good basic room we have just the right choice for you. So explore our room choices and come join us at Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you.
Dining with us
Modern and airy, with beautifully laid tables and friendly waiters, the Driftwood restaurant is a wonderful seashore discovery. Enjoy hearty breakfasts and daily three-course evening meals in this beautiful restaurant.
Sinah Warren is a party venue to remember, where else can you dance to 60s and 70s, big bands, plus we have Motown and Jazz festivals, ELO, Queen and even The Beach Boys tribute acts appearing on stage. So there really is no excuse not to get up and dance the night away.
My Warner Table
Why not choose your seat for the fabulous entertainment we have during your break, plus have the same table for your whole stay!
Things to do
You'll never run out of things to do, why not try something different, like pistol-shooting or a quick spin on the electric bike? There's plenty to do inside as well from quizzes to a dip in the pool in our Leisure Club.
Our Leisure Club
Visit our leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or pamper yourself with a visit to our health and beauty salon.Leisure Club included with your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room
- Fully equipped fitness studio
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
For just a little extra
- Salon Spa Beauty Treatments
Where we are and how to find us
Sinah Warren Hotel
02392 466 421
Directions by car
From the A27
- Follow the A27 towards Havant and take the exit signposted Havant and Hayling Island
- At the Havant roundabout turn onto the A3023 towards Hayling Island. Go straight over the first roundabout
- At the second roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the Seafront
- Follow the road straight ahead, Sinah Warren Hotel is approximately 11/2 miles on the right hand side
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Local taxi services
Andicars: 02392 350350