- Savings up to 50% off all rooms in 2018
- Low deposit £10 per person
- £10* off per room when you book online
Bodelwyddan (pronounced bod-el-with-an), is a Grade II listed Victorian building near the North Wales coast, not far from Snowdonia. Set within the grounds of a romantic castle, but with all the amenities of a modern Hotel, including a superb range of leisure facilities, numerous daily activities, and nightly live entertainment. The hotel was given a £6 million renovation and awarded a 4* AA award.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Bodelwyddan, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 25 - 27 January 2018 - Manchester Beer and wine festival
- 4 March 2018 - Anglesey Half Marathon - The most beautiful half marathon in the UK
- 12 - 14 April 2018 - Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza
- 25 - 28 May 2018 - Biscay Tall Ships Regatta - River Mersey, Liverpool
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Your Early Bird Sale OffersBook now for the best choice and enjoy:
Enjoy a late deals at Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Bodelwyddan
Book any of these breaks before 5 February and you can save up to 50%*, plus get £10 per room saving when booking online and only pay a £10 per person deposit
16 March 2018
3-night weekend break - Big Night LIVE starring Seven Drunken Nights - The Story of the Dubliners
6 April 2018
3-night weekend break - LIVELY AND LATE - Top Tribute Party with a tribute to Queen from Magic 'A Kind of Queen', plus Beyond Faith - a tribute to George Michael with live band
23 April 2018
4-night midweek break - Big Night LIVE featuring Oh! Carol - The Musical Story of Neil Sedaka, plus amazing vocalist Samantha Link
Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel
A stunning atrium at the heart of the hotel
Outstanding orchestras, bands, singers or shows
Guests enjoying the indoor pool
Relax in our gardens and grounds
Rooms to enjoy at Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel
In all our rooms, we have maxed up the warm and welcoming factor to give you nothing but a great night’s sleep. We serve up a home-from-home ambience plus lots of personal touches. All that’s left is for you to provide the dreams.
Head down to our newly refurbished Lowther Hall complete with our amazing gallery bar, offering fantastic views of our wonderful evening shows, with tiered seating adding to our first class entertainment experience.
My Warner Table Availability
Look before you book
Enjoy a leisurely dinner knowing that your seats are reserved for the evening entertainment. With My Warner Table you can book a zone and keep the same table for the whole of your stay. Why not check the availability of our zones before you book? Want to know more about My Warner Table? Click here
Things to do
If you would rather enjoy a more active visit to Bodelwyddan Castle we have an abundance of activities to keep you on your toes. Here you can have the best of both worlds - a setting between mountains and coast.
The ultimate walking destination
Famous for its gorgeous landscapes, crisp clean air, rugged coastline and mountainous national parks, Wales is the perfect walking environment. Lucky for you Bodelwyddan is set right in the heart of it all; just a stone’s throw from the coast and a short drive away from Snowdonia and its own gorgeous 16 acres of grounds which backs onto a massive 260 acres of Victorian parkland, Bodelwyddan castle really is the ultimate walking destination.
Mulberry Leisure Club
Swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or just relax in the spa pool. Our sauna & steam room are the perfect place to relax after a round of golf. Indulge in wonderful beauty treatments to soothe the soul leaving you well and truly re-charged!
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam Room and Sauna
- Tropicarium and Spa pool
- Fully equipped fitness studio
Download our lifestyle brochure (opens in new window)
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
- Massages - Back, scalp, body. All soothing tension to leave you feeling restored!
- Beauty Treatments - Traditional beauty therapies and new holistic treatments
Where we are and how to find us
Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel
01745 585 088
Directions by car
From the M6
- Exit the M6 at junction 19a and follow the M56 to Chester/North Wales
- Take the A55 to North Wales
- Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel is directly off Junction 25 of the A55. Opposite the Marble Church
- At then of the slip road go straight across the roundabout up Engine Hill. The entrance to the hotel is approximately 150 yards up on the left
Local train station: Rhyl
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Local taxi services
Carol’s Taxis: 01745 583 555
Stanley's Taxis: 01745592233