- Savings up to 50% off all rooms in 2018
- Low deposit £10 per person
- £10* off per room when you book online
With a bright courtyard at it’s centre, and situated by the sea on Hayling Island in Hampshire, Lakeside makes for a great seaside break. You’ll be bowled over by the warm, friendly atmosphere that captures the hearts of all who visit here. Meet and make friends at the central courtyard, friendly café or cosy bar at the heart of this charming village. Near the beautiful Arundel and its castle, or Portsmouth Harbour, there are plenty of days out to be had. As with any thriving village there is lots to do, from bars, nightly entertainment and dining, to pitch and putt, archery and indoor bowls.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Lakeside, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss
- 8 January 2018 (Exhibition closes) - Jane Austin by the sea - Prince Regent Gallery, Royal Pavillion, Brighton
- 2 - 4 February 2018 - Petersfield Antiques Fair
- 12 February - 4 March 2018 - Portsmouth Book Festival
- 9 - 17 March 2018 - Petersfield Musical Festival - Local singers and instrumentalists of all ages share the platform with visiting musicians of national and international standing
- 5 - 6 May 2018 - Portsmouth Comic Con. International Festival of Comics - Portsmouth Guildhall
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Your Early Bird Sale OffersBook now for the best choice and enjoy:
Enjoy a late deal at Lakeside Coastal Village.
- Find out what's on at Lakeside
Book any of these breaks before 5 February and you can save up to 50%*, plus get £10 per room saving when booking online and only pay a £10 per person deposit
12 March 2018
4-night midweek break - Comedy Time featuring comedy from Bob Taylor and Phil Lowen, live music and more
13 April 2018
3-night weekend break - Big Night LIVE with Sister Twist presenting THE MAGICAL MISSTERY FOUR
27 April 2018
3-night weekend break - Big Night LIVE with extraordinary male classical crossover group, The Phantastics
Lakeside Coastal Village
A picturesque lakeside setting
Championship indoor bowls facility
Superior Chalet private patio at Lakeside Coastal Village
Things to do if you like a challenge
Chalets to enjoy at Lakeside Coastal Village
Open your front door and smell the sea air, this is beach life at its best. Our pretty chalets are a gentle stroll from the leisure centre, bar and restaurant and have a cosy village feel
Dining with us
The delightful three-course evening meal is only the beginning of your evening. After your meal, don't move, stay in your seats and sip your wine and we will unfold an evening's entertainment without you having to lift a finger.
Plus we've invested into a stunning new theatre kitchen for you to enjoy live cooking demonstrations plus more.
At the Lakeside Cabaret Restaurant we have some fabulous entertainment from our Production Shows right through to our top performers. Enjoy tributes to Take That, plus Rhythm & Blues, Country and a whole lot of Rock ‘n’ Roll!
Things to do
Lakeside Coastal Village is big on bowls but there's loads more to do, from putting to shuffleboard. Take a wander around the lake and feed the ducks and swans. If the sun is out, why not have a pint of the local brew or a glass of wine on our patio.
Plus we've stocked the lake with over 4,000 fish, so if you're a fan of fishing why not bring along your fishing rod and your licence with you on holiday?
Our Leisure Club
Included with your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Sauna and Steam room
Where we are and how to find us
Lakeside Coastal Village
02392 463 976
Directions by car
From the A27
- Follow the A27 towards Havant
- At the Havant roundabout turn onto the A3023 towards Hayling Island
- Stay on A3023 for approximately 4 miles, until you reach the mini roundabout
- Take the first exit into Church Road
- Continue along this road until you reach Mengham, turn left into Selsmore Road, following the road round into Rails Lane
- Turn left into Fishery Lane. Lakeside Coastal Village is located at the end of this road
Local taxi services
Andi Cars: 02392 350 350
Local train station: Havant
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 08457 222 333