Get together with family and friends on all Jan-Mar 2019 breaks and save £30* per room
Built in the mid-1500s, this beautiful Grade I listed Tudor manor has a truly unique story. History is literally on your doorstep: the stunning location has played host to occupying Romans, a Tudor tryst and even a Civil War army. The grounds contain an ornate Roman mosaic floor and settlement remains. Henry VIII courted Jane Seymour here, and the D-Day landings were planned within the house. England’s last remaining Cromwellian Chapel in a private house is also here, and the property offers many more historical jewels for you to explore at your leisure. All of this comes with outstanding service, a restaurant that has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes, live entertainment every night, and a host of activities from tennis to air-rifle shooting.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Local events not to be missed
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Warm up your winter with £30* saving
Enjoy a late deal at Littlecote House Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Littlecote House
25 January 2019
50s LIVE with Joey & The Jivers, plus the fabulous Firebirds
Littlecote House Hotel
Relax and take time to smell the roses
Fancy a treat? Try afternoon tea
Enjoy a drink at the bar or al fresco
Soothe your body and soul
Live music and great shows
What our guests say
“Don’t miss the story of the Old House. You must take the tour.”
Carole Hogg, Essex
Rooms to enjoy at Littlecote House Hotel
Word has it that the comfier your bed, the better your dreams, right? Well, you’re in luck. In all our rooms, we’ve maxed up the warm and welcoming factor to give you nothing short of a great night’s sleep. We serve up a home-from-home ambience and lots of personal touches. All that’s left is for you to provide the sweetest of dreams.
What our guests think
"We've been going to Warner for 24 years. We're going to Littlecote in three weeks, cannot wait." - Carol Whalley
Dining with us
Head to our fabulous entertainment lounge and enjoy the live music, entertainment and dancing. From fabulous Warner Production Shows to visiting acts and cabarets you're guaranteed a great evening!
My Warner Table Availability
Look before you book
Enjoy a leisurely dinner knowing that your seats are reserved for the evening entertainment. With My Warner Table you can book a zone and keep the same table for the whole of your stay. Why not check the availability of our zones before you book? Want to know more about My Warner Table? Click here
Things to do
With so many activities available you'll be spoilt for choice, take a Historic House Tour and learn the secrets of Littlecote. You can also try archery, snooker or Do You Warner Dance?
Visit our leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or just relax in the lounge area and patio. Our sauna & steam room are the perfect place to relax.
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Bubble Pool
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
- NEW Beauty Treatments – Traditional beauty therapies and a range of treatments
- Massage - Back, scalp and body massages to soothe away tension and leave you feeling restored!
- Facials - Rediscover a radiant you with skin that feels soft, smooth and velvety
- Hands and Feet - Choose from a range of Jessica treatments
Where we are and how to find us
Just over an hour from London, Littlecote House commands an excellent location in the heart of the Berkshire countryside. Just 10 minutes away is the picturesque village of Hungerford, famous for its antiques shops and well worth a visit.
Littlecote House Hotel
01488 682 509
Directions by car
From the M4
- Exit the M4 at Junction 14, take the A338 to Hungerford.
- After approximately 3 miles turn right onto the A4 and at the next roundabout take the 1st exit
- Shortly afterwards turn right onto the B4192, sign posted Littlecote House Hotel.
- After approximately 1 mile, the road bends sharply to the right.
- Take the road straight ahead of you on this bend and the entrance to Littlecote House Hotel is approximately half a mile on the right hand side.
Local taxi services
Town Taxi: 07540 973515
1st Direct Cars: 07590 722953
Hungerford Taxis: 01488 580002
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Local train station: Hungerford
Contact First Great Western Tel: 08457 000 125