Save up to 40%* off 1000s of rooms this Summer. Plus book by 30 May and save £20* per room on selected entertainment breaks
Built in the mid-1500s, this beautiful Grade I listed Tudor manor has a truly unique story. History is literally on your doorstep: the stunning location has played host to occupying Romans, a Tudor tryst and even a Civil War army. The grounds contain an ornate Roman mosaic floor and settlement remains. Henry VIII courted Jane Seymour here, and the D-Day landings were planned within the house. England’s last remaining Cromwellian Chapel in a private house is also here, and the property offers many more historical jewels for you to explore at your leisure. All of this comes with outstanding service, a restaurant that has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes, live entertainment every night, and a host of activities from tennis to air-rifle shooting.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Littlecote House, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 26 May - Bank Holiday break - A fabulous Bank Holiday Star Break - Ken Bruce presents BBC Radio 2's POPMASTER LIVE! And why not visit the southern counties biggest country event, Highclere Country Show*, set against the backdrop of Downton Abbey - Book now
- 2 June - Beale Park Boat Show* - Enjoy a lazy day by the lake in the sun, with ice cream, activities and plenty of boat fun! After that be entertained by Richard Shelton and his band, made up of some of the very best Jazz players the UK - Book now
- 9 June - World Gin Day - What better way to celebrate World Gin Day than mixing this much-loved tipple with great live entertainment? How about a quick trip to Bombay Sapphire Distillery*, just 30 minutes drive from Littlecote!- Book now
- 16 June - Father’s Day Weekend - It's a Party Beat Break for the boys with the always entertaining Boys Next Door, The Magic Tones and Popwork - Book now
* Please note tickets to any of the above events are not included in the price of your Warner break. You will need to purchase your tickets separately with each respective ticket sales agencies.
- Check out our latest offers
Your Summer Gig Guide
Enjoy a late deal at Littlecote House Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Littlecote House
27 May 2017
The UK's most popular music quiz, with over 9 million people tuning in daily to BBC's Radio 2, Ken Bruce and his PopMaster quiz are going on the road!
It's a fun, entertaining and truly unique event which everyone can take part in, just pick up the handset and play along with your table team, it's simple.
2 June 2017
3-night weekend break - Big Night LIVE starring Richard Shelton and his band, made up of some of the very best Jazz players the UK
28 July 2017
3-night weekend Classical Crossover starring Access All Arias, Faith Tucker and Hercules
Relax and take time to smell the roses
Fancy a treat? Try afternoon tea
Enjoy a drink at the bar or al fresco
Soothe your body and soul
Live music and great shows
Littlecote House Hotel
Rooms to enjoy at Littlecote House Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury or opt for a charming Standard room we have just the right choice for you. So explore our room choices and come join us at Littlecote House Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you.
Dining with us
Dine in our beautiful Popham restuarant and enjoy mouth watering buffets or dishes served straight to you. You can also choose to dine in our 2 AA Rosette award winning restaurant Oliver's Bistro
Head to our fabulous entertainment lounge and enjoy the live music, entertainment and dancing. From fabulous Warner Production Shows to visiting acts and cabarets you're guaranteed a great evening!
Things to do
With so many activities available you'll be spoilt for choice, take a Historic House Tour and learn the secrets of Littlecote. You can also try archery, snooker or Do You Warner Dance?
Visit our leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or just relax in the lounge area and patio. Our sauna & steam room are the perfect place to relax.
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Bubble Pool
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
- Beauty Treatments – Traditional beauty therapies and a range of treatments
- Massage - Back, scalp and body massages to soothe away tension and leave you feeling restored!
- Facials - Rediscover a radiant you with skin that feels soft, smooth and velvety
- Hands and Feet - Choose from a range of Jessica treatments
Where we are and how to find us
Just over an hour from London, Littlecote House commands an excellent location in the heart of the Berkshire countryside. Just 10 minutes away is the picturesque village of Hungerford, famous for its antiques shops and well worth a visit.
Littlecote House Hotel
01488 682 509
Directions by car
From the M4
- Exit the M4 at Junction 14, take the A338 to Hungerford.
- After approximately 3 miles turn right onto the A4 and at the next roundabout take the 1st exit
- Shortly afterwards turn right onto the B4192, sign posted Littlecote House Hotel.
- After approximately 1 mile, the road bends sharply to the right.
- Take the road straight ahead of you on this bend and the entrance to Littlecote House Hotel is approximately half a mile on the right hand side.
Local taxi services
Town Taxi: 07540 973515
1st Direct: 01488 681182
Hungerford Taxis: 01488 580002
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Local train station: Hungerford
Contact First Great Western Tel: 08457 000 125