Enjoy a January to March break and get £408 spending money per room when you book selected dates before 20 November
Built in the mid-1500s, this beautiful Grade I listed Tudor manor has a truly unique story. History is literally on your doorstep: the stunning location has played host to occupying Romans, a Tudor tryst and even a Civil War army. The grounds contain an ornate Roman mosaic floor and settlement remains. Henry VIII courted Jane Seymour here, and the D-Day landings were planned within the house. England’s last remaining Cromwellian Chapel in a private house is also here, and the property offers many more historical jewels for you to explore at your leisure. All of this comes with outstanding service, a restaurant that has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes, live entertainment every night, and a host of activities from tennis to air-rifle shooting.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Littlecote House, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 11 Nov - 21 Dec - Christmas at Blenheim Palace - From the Palace's annual decorations to those first signs of frost in the Parkland, a visit to Blenheim this Christmas is sure to get you in the festive spirit.
- 1 & 2 Dec - Ladbrokes Winter Carnival, Newbury Racecourse - The highlight of the winter Jump Season including the Ladbrokes Trophy on Saturday.
- 10 February 2018 - Super Saturday Racing - Newbury racecourse
- 21 March 2018 - Spring Equinox - Stonehenge
- 23 - 24 March 2018 - Jumps Season Finale - Newbury Racecourse
- 30 March 2018 - Lambourn Open Day - A unique opportunity to visit Lambourn Valley trainers' yards and come face to face with the horses and trainers along with their staff and jockeys
- 5 May 2018 - Downton Cuckoo Fair - Downton, Nr Salisbury
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Hot off the press
Last chance for 2017
Treat yourself to a well-deserved break before the festive season
Save up to 50% on 1000s of rooms for 2018, plus much more.
Enjoy a late deal at Littlecote House Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Littlecote House
27 November 2017
4night midweek break - Turkey & Tinsel festive fun an early Christmas & New Year rolled into one
4 December 2017
4-night midweek LIVELY AND LATE Festive Party with a great party band and much, much more
15 December 2017
3 night weekend break - Lively and Late - Showaddywaddy tribute from Shomaddymaddy, unique guitar & fiddle duo Livewire, comic Tank Sherman
18 December 2017
4 night midweek break - Turkey & Tinsel festive fun an early Christmas & New Year rolled into one
Littlecote House Hotel
Relax and take time to smell the roses
Fancy a treat? Try afternoon tea
Enjoy a drink at the bar or al fresco
Soothe your body and soul
Live music and great shows
Rooms to enjoy at Littlecote House Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury or opt for a charming Standard room we have just the right choice for you. So explore our room choices and come join us at Littlecote House Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you.
Dining with us
We have two restaurants at Littlecote House, both with their own unique style. Whether you're licking your lips over a plate of delicious carvery in The Popham restaurant or settling down to award winning cooking in Olivers Bistro - we guarantee you a welcoming atmosphere.
Head to our fabulous entertainment lounge and enjoy the live music, entertainment and dancing. From fabulous Warner Production Shows to visiting acts and cabarets you're guaranteed a great evening!
My Warner Table Availability
Look before you book
Enjoy a leisurely dinner knowing that your seats are reserved for the evening entertainment. With My Warner Table you can book a zone and keep the same table for the whole of your stay. Why not check the availbility of our zones before you book? Want to know more about My Warner Table? Click here
Things to do
With so many activities available you'll be spoilt for choice, take a Historic House Tour and learn the secrets of Littlecote. You can also try archery, snooker or Do You Warner Dance?
Visit our leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or just relax in the lounge area and patio. Our sauna & steam room are the perfect place to relax.
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Bubble Pool
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
- Beauty Treatments – Traditional beauty therapies and a range of treatments
- Massage - Back, scalp and body massages to soothe away tension and leave you feeling restored!
- Facials - Rediscover a radiant you with skin that feels soft, smooth and velvety
- Hands and Feet - Choose from a range of Jessica treatments
Where we are and how to find us
Just over an hour from London, Littlecote House commands an excellent location in the heart of the Berkshire countryside. Just 10 minutes away is the picturesque village of Hungerford, famous for its antiques shops and well worth a visit.
Littlecote House Hotel
01488 682 509
Directions by car
From the M4
- Exit the M4 at Junction 14, take the A338 to Hungerford.
- After approximately 3 miles turn right onto the A4 and at the next roundabout take the 1st exit
- Shortly afterwards turn right onto the B4192, sign posted Littlecote House Hotel.
- After approximately 1 mile, the road bends sharply to the right.
- Take the road straight ahead of you on this bend and the entrance to Littlecote House Hotel is approximately half a mile on the right hand side.
Local taxi services
Town Taxi: 07540 973515
1st Direct Cars: 07590 722953
Hungerford Taxis: 01488 580002
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Local train station: Hungerford
Contact First Great Western Tel: 08457 000 125