On ALL November to March breaks. Get together with friends and family at one of our stunning locations and book by 20 November 2018 to enjoy this saving!
Gunton Hall has a distinctly rural feel; it may be within walking distance of the beach, but it's surrounded by Suffolk woodland, gardens, a picturesque lake and pitch and putt course. It’s a relaxing seaside destination, within driving distance to the Norfolk Broads or the famous village of Southwold. There is a range of rooms, from luxury Royale rooms, which are part of the original historic building, to stunning lodges or simpler chalets in the gardens. The village square, bowls and leisure centre and large dance floor create the buzzing, sociable atmosphere that Warner is well known for.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Gunton Hall, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- Open until 27 October 2018 - Lowestoft Maritime Museum
- 12 May 2019 - 31 August 2019 - Three striking sculptures by leading British sculptor Lynn Chadwick (1914 – 2003) will take up residence in the Sainsbury Centre Sculpture Park as part of the gallery’s 40th anniversary celebrations
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
£30* off per room
Enjoy a late deal at Gunton Hall Coastal Village.
- Find out what's on at Gunton Hall
30 November 2018
3-night weekend break - LIVELY AND LATE - Top Tribute Party featuring Paul Ruck - The Cream Of Clapton with his live band
Gunton Hall Coastal Village
Escape to a peaceful woodland setting
Plenty of friendly competition
Perfect for special occasions
Mouth-watering food to try
Take a dip in the pool
What our guests say
“When you visit Gunton Hall I’d recommend the early check in – it gives you time to find your way around”
Mr and Mrs Barnes, Lincolnshire
Chalets and rooms at Gunton Hall Coastal Village
Word has it that the comfier your bed, the better your dreams, right? Well, you’re in luck. In all our rooms, we’ve maxed up the warm and welcoming factor to give you nothing short of a great night’s sleep. We serve up a home-from-home ambience and lots of personal touches. All that’s left is for you to provide the sweetest of dreams.
Dining with us
Here at The Rosewood Restaurant we pride ourselves with fabulous food worth writing home about. Enjoy wonderfully classic British dishes such as honey roasted gammon with a parsley sauce and roasted parsnips.
Plus we've invested £350,000 into a stunning new theatre kitchen for you to enjoy live cooking demonstrations plus more.
Get ready for a great night at Gunton's cabaret bar. After dinner the curtain rises for non-stop music and dancing.
My Warner Table Availability
Look before you book
Enjoy a leisurely dinner knowing that your seats are reserved for the evening entertainment. With My Warner Table you can book a zone and keep the same table for the whole of your stay. Why not check the availability of our zones before you book? Want to know more about My Warner Table? Click here
Things to do
If you would rather enjoy a more active visit to Gunton we have an abundance of activities to keep you on your toes. No matter how you choose to fill your days we have plenty on offer to make them unforgettable!
Our Leisure Club
Visit our leisure club where you can relax in the sauna and steam room or take a dip in the swimming pool. We also have a fully equipped gym if you're looking for a workout.Included with your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Bubble pool
- Steam room and sauna
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Aqua fitness lessons
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
Indulge yourself in new beauty treatments from our day spa that will leave you refreshed and your batteries well and truly re-charged! Whether you’re a regular pamper person or a first-timer at 'Salon Spa' we are sure this is the perfect place to spoil yourself with a bit of fuss.
Where we are and how to find us
Gunton Hall Coastal Village
01502 730 288
Directions by car
For Sat Nav users, please enter the postcode NR32 5DA
From the A12
- Follow the A12 from London and continue through to Lowestoft
- Once past Lowestoft continue on the A12 for approximately 3 miles until you approach a large roundabout
- Continue over the roundabout and at the brow of the hill turn right in to Gunton Avenue
- Gunton Coastal Resort is situated at the very end
From the A1(M) / M1
- From the A1 (M) /M1 follow the A47 towards Great Yarmouth
- Take the A12, heading south for approximately 8 miles
- At the end on the dual carriageway take the 2nd left into Gunton Avenue
- Gunton Coastal Village is situated at the very end
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Wherry Taxis: 01502 500 200
Atlas Taxis: 01502 568 841
Local train station: Lowestoft
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333