Only 10 more weeks to fit in your 2017 break. With fixed pricing including Signature Experience winter is the perfect time to get away!
Gunton Hall has a distinctly rural feel; it may be within walking distance of the beach, but it's surrounded by Suffolk woodland, gardens, a picturesque lake and pitch and putt course. It’s a relaxing seaside destination, within driving distance to the Norfolk Broads or the famous village of Southwold. There is a range of rooms, from luxury Royale rooms, which are part of the original historic building, to stunning lodges or simpler chalets in the gardens. The village square, bowls and leisure centre and large dance floor create the buzzing, sociable atmosphere that Warner is well known for.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Gunton Hall, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 4 November and 2 December - Halesworth Brocante Antique & Vintage Market at The Old Print Works - This very popular market is probably one of the best regular antique markets in the region attracting sellers and buyers from across Suffolk, Norfolk and Essex
- 2 to 24 December - Christmas at Africa Alive! at Africa Alive! - See Santa Claus here at Africa Alive! and enjoy some festive fun including Christmas crafts and animal handling in the Discovery Centre
- 24 April 2018 - Great Yarmouth Racing - Opening race
- 28 - 29 April 2018 - The East Angelian Game & Country Fair - Euston Estate
- 1, 16 & 23 May 2018 - Great Yarmouth Racing - Spring afternoon racing
- 30 - 31 May 2018 - The Suffolk Show - Trinity Park
- 27 June 2018 - The Royal Norfolk Show - Norfolk Showground, Norwich
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
SALE NOW ON
Enjoy a late deal at Gunton Hall Coastal Village.
- Find out what's on at Gunton Hall
10 November 2017
3-night weekend break - LIVELY AND LATE Dolly Parton Experience and Kenny Rogers tribute, plus singers Ladies of Jazz and comic Paul Boardman
20 November 2017
4-night midweek break - Turkey & Tinsel festive fun, music performances by Baden Aldridge and Lee Brady, plus comic Brett Kite
30 December 2017
3-night break - Lively and Late - New Year Party Countdown with the amazing 80s Sensation
Gunton Hall Coastal Village
Escape to a peaceful woodland setting
Plenty of friendly competition
Perfect for special occasions
Mouth-watering food to try
Take a dip in the pool
Chalets and rooms at Gunton Hall Coastal Village
Open your front door and smell the sea air, this is beach life at its best. Our pretty chalets are a gentle stroll from the leisure centre, bar and restaurant and have a cosy village feel.
Dining with us
Here at The Rosewood Restaurant we pride ourselves with fabulous food worth writing home about. Enjoy wonderfully classic British dishes such as honey roasted gammon with a parsley sauce and roasted parsnips.
Plus we've invested £350,000 into a stunning new theatre kitchen for you to enjoy live cooking demonstrations plus more.
Get ready for a great night at Gunton's cabaret bar. After dinner the curtain rises for non-stop music and dancing.
My Warner Table
Why not choose your zone for the fabulous entertainment we have during your break, plus have the same table for your whole stay!
Things to do
If you would rather enjoy a more active visit to Gunton we have an abundance of activities to keep you on your toes. No matter how you choose to fill your days we have plenty on offer to make them unforgettable!
Our Leisure Club
Visit our leisure club where you can relax in the sauna and steam room or take a dip in the swimming pool. We also have a fully equipped gym if you're looking for a workout.Included with your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool (Closed for refurbishment from 9 October 2017 - 30 October 2017)
- Bubble pool
- Steam room and sauna
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Aqua fitness lessons
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
Indulge yourself in our new beauty treatments from our day spa, leaving you refreshed and your batteries well and truly re-charged! Whether you’re a regular pamper person or a first-timer at 'Salon Spa' we are sure this is the perfect place to spoil yourself with a bit of fuss.
Where we are and how to find us
Gunton Hall Coastal Village
01502 730 288
Directions by car
For Sat Nav users, please enter the postcode NR32 5DA
From the A12
- Follow the A12 from London and continue through to Lowestoft
- Once past Lowestoft continue on the A12 for approximately 3 miles until you approach a large roundabout
- Continue over the roundabout and at the brow of the hill turn right in to Gunton Avenue
- Gunton Coastal Resort is situated at the very end
From the A1(M) / M1
- From the A1 (M) /M1 follow the A47 towards Great Yarmouth
- Take the A12, heading south for approximately 8 miles
- At the end on the dual carriageway take the 2nd left into Gunton Avenue
- Gunton Coastal Village is situated at the very end
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Wherry Taxis: 01502 500 200
Atlas Taxis: 01502 568 841
Local train station: Lowestoft
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333