Plus an extra £20* off per person on all August to December weekend breaks. Hurry, offer ends 21 August.
A Grade II listed Victorian property, Alvaston Hall is a half-timbered country house that’s the perfect place to relax, or use as a base for exploring the local area. Located just five minutes from the Cheshire riverside town of Nantwich, this wonderful hotel delivers a memorable experience with its well-kept gardens and impressive historical features. A variety of well-equipped bedrooms are available, some with spacious patios and balconies. Facilities include a 9-hole golf course, spa and beauty treatments, and a great range of entertainment, including an impressive new cabaret restaurant.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Alvaston Hall, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- May to August - Chester races - Throughout summer the exhilarating Chester Races will be taking place. Being only a short distance from Alvaston Hall you could always watch the races while enjoying a fantastic break with warner. For more information about dates and prices please visit http://www.chester-races.co.uk (opens in new window)
- 8 to 10 September - Crewe Real Ale Festival - Held at the Railway Heritage Centre, nothing compares to sitting on a train with a refreshing beer.
- 10 September - World Black Pudding Throwing Championships - The ancient grudge between Lancashire and Yorkshire rears its head as competitors hurl black puddings at a pile of Yorkshire puddings on a 20-foot plinth – a uniquely British spectacle.
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Save up to £320* on rooms this autumn!
Enjoy a late deal at Alvaston Hall Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Alvaston Hall
18 August 2017
3-night weekend Big Night LIVE with The James Williams ‘Swing & Sing Showband’
8 September 2017
3-night weekend Big Night LIVE starring The London Showband
Alvaston Hall Hotel
Balconies – perfect for tea or even a G&T
Enjoy West-end style shows and live music
Refreshments in The Fountain Bar
Relax and enjoy some outdoor space
Tasty food and great entertainment all in one place
Rooms to enjoy at Alvaston Hall Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury, or opt for a good basic room we have just the right choice for you. So explore our room choices and come join us at Alvaston Hall Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you.
Dining with us
The Grove is a splendid Cabaret Restaurant with an atmosphere that simply buzzes with anticipation. Whether you choose to sample our waiter service menu or choose from our carvery, your delightful 3-course evening meal is only the beginning of your night, as we bring the entertainment right to your table.
The entertainment at The Grove Cabaret Restaurant starts right after dinner, so you can take time over your dessert. Our fabulous cabaret is a real favourite at Alvaston. Enjoy a different show every night, with music, laughter and dancing, or why not book a weekend break where we have some big name acts and tribute bands.
Things to do
If you would rather enjoy a more active visit to Alvaston Hall we have an abundance of activities to keep you on your toes. We're well known for our golf course, or get a group together and enjoy a game of croquet, have a swim or join a class at the leisure centre - the choice is yours.
As a Warner guest you can visit our leisure centre, where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or just relax in the spa pool. Our sauna & steam room are the perfect place to relax after a day full of daytime activities.If you are looking for a Leisure membership with us, then take a look at what we can offer.
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
We know having a break is all about relaxing and treating yourself. Why not indulge yourself in our new beauty treatments from our day spa, leaving you refreshed and your batteries well and truly re-charged! Our day spa is the perfect place to unwind whether you're a regular pamper person or a first-timer we are sure you will feel complete ease and comfort.
Where we are and how to find us
Alvaston Hall Hotel
01270 624 341
Directions by car
From the north
- Exit the M6 at Junction 18
- Take the A54 to Middlewich Town
- Turn left onto the A530 signposted Nantwich, passing Leighton Hospital
- At the next roundabout still continue on the A530, and Alvaston Hall is situated approximately one mile on the right hand side
From the south
- Exit the M6 at Junction 16
- Follow the A500 signposted Nantwich & Chester, at the forth roundabout take the 3rd exit signposted A51 Chester
- At the Peacock roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue to the Alvaston roundabout and take the 4th exit A530
- Alvaston Hall is situated approximately ½ mile along this road on the left hand side.
Local bus service is Crewe - Tel: 01270 505350
Local taxi service is Abbey Taxis - Tel: 01270 212125