A Grade II listed Victorian property, Alvaston Hall is a half-timbered country house that’s the perfect place to relax, or use as a base for exploring the local area. Located just five minutes from the Cheshire riverside town of Nantwich, this wonderful hotel delivers a memorable experience with its well-kept gardens and impressive historical features. As soon as you arrive at Alvaston Hall, you’ll see why the hotel’s a recent recipient of four stars awarded by the AA and a gold medal by Britain in Bloom. A variety of well-equipped bedrooms are available, some with spacious patios and balconies. Facilities include a 9-hole golf course, spa and beauty treatments, and a great range of entertainment, including an impressive cabaret restaurant.
At a glance
- Grade II listed Victorian hall
- Award-winning gardens
- Close to Chester and North Wales
- Free Wi-Fi
- Show venue and restaurant
- 9-hole golf course
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Free parking on site
Peace of mindYou can book with the confidence that you’ll be covered by our free Coronavirus Guarantee for all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021.
Standard roomIn these fantastic value rooms you’ll find everything you could want for a blissful night’s sleep. Comfort and a wide range of amenities are key here to put you properly at ease.
Signature roomIncludes our Signature Experience
A special retreat. These rooms are the dream ticket if you're longing for a comfy bed, super-soft duvet and too-many-to-mention extra little touches.
Royale roomIncludes our Signature Experience
Each of our Royale rooms is unique and beautifully furnished with rich and sophisticated decor. We’re convinced that pure, unadulterated luxury doesn’t get much better than this.
Relax, enjoy and explore
Warner in the ParkThis summer we’re putting on a show like never before with the introduction of open-air stages, cinema beneath the night sky and lots of indoor fun. From party nights and dancing on the lawns to movies and team shows on screen, there’s the promise of something for everyone, indoors and out.
Food and drink
Where we are and how to find us
In the area
Address and phone number
Alvaston Hall Hotel
01270 624 341
Directions by car
From the north
- Exit the M6 at Junction 18
- Take the A54 to Middlewich Town
- Turn left onto the A530 signposted Nantwich, passing Leighton Hospital
- At the next roundabout still continue on the A530, and Alvaston Hall is situated approximately one mile on the right hand side
From the south
- Exit the M6 at Junction 16
- Follow the A500 signposted Nantwich & Chester, at the forth roundabout take the 3rd exit signposted A51 Chester
- At the Peacock roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue to the Alvaston roundabout and take the 4th exit A530
- Alvaston Hall is situated approximately ½ mile along this road on the left hand side.
Local bus service is Crewe - Tel: 01270 505350
Local taxi service is Abbey Taxis - Tel: 01270 212125