On ALL November to March breaks. Get together with friends and family at one of our stunning locations and book by 20 November 2018 to enjoy this saving!
Norton Grange is for the lovers of all things aquatic. A chalet village with stunning views of the Solent, it is moments from a maritime museum, underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and a Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII. Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying a range of excellent live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daily activities. Norton Grange’s restaurant, Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Norton Grange, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 29 September - 3 November 2018 | Festival of Light Inspired by Diwali - Arreton
- 13 - 16 June 2019 | For music lovers, the legendary Isle of Wight Festival returns - Newport
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
£30* off per room
Enjoy a late deal at Norton Grange Coastal Village.
- Find out what's on at Norton Grange
26 November 2018
4-night midweek Turkey & Tinsel break - Drinks Inclusive - with Trovatori, combining their harmonious singing with the beautiful accompaniment of their Spanish guitars, plus comedy from Ray Turner
Norton Grange Coastal Village
Lounges to relax in
Enjoy menus to suit all tastes
Relax and enjoy a quiet spot in the grounds
Take a dip in the pool
What our guests say
“I’d recommend Norton Grange – for it’s location. On a bright sunny day it’s as good as anywhere in Europe”
John Lowe, East Yorkshire
Chalets to enjoy at Norton Grange Coastal Village
Word has it that the comfier your bed, the better your dreams, right? Well, you’re in luck. In all our rooms, we’ve maxed up the warm and welcoming factor to give you nothing short of a great night’s sleep. We serve up a home-from-home ambience and lots of personal touches. All that’s left is for you to provide the sweetest of dreams.
Great value ferry crossings
Ferry crossings for 2018 with Wightlink - Pay no more than £55 any time, any date!
We recommend using the Lymington to Yarmouth service if you're travelling to and from Norton Grange Coastal Village. Just add your ferry to your online booking and we'll do the rest!
Dining with us
The Castaways restaurant is famous for its delicious breakfasts and evening meals. For lunch, visit the Waterfront Lounge with amazing sea views.
At our Mariners Show Lounge here at Norton Grange we will fill your evenings with fabulous live entertainment.
Explore the Isle of Wight
We've earmarked some of the best things to do and see on the Isle of Wight this year to help you make the most out of your stay.
My Warner Table Availability
Look before you book
Enjoy a leisurely dinner knowing that your seats are reserved for the evening entertainment. With My Warner Table you can book a zone and keep the same table for the whole of your stay. Why not check the availability of our zones before you book? Want to know more about My Warner Table? Click here
Things to do
There are plenty of activities indoors and out to keep you busy, have a round of pitch 'n' putt, a bike ride or enjoy some fun croquet.
Our Leisure Club
Visit our leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool.Included with your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Bubble pool and sauna
- Aqua aerobics
Where we are and how to find us
Norton Grange Coastal Village
Isle of Wight
01983 760 323
Directions by car
From Yarmouth Ferry Terminal
- Leaving Yarmouth harbour, turn right at the roundabout and follow the road across Yarmouth Bridge (A3054)
- After approximately ½ mile, Norton Grange Coastal Village is on the right-hand side
From Fishbourne Ferry Terminal
- Follow the A3054 to Newport
- At Newport follow the signs for Cowes onto the short dual carriageway
- At the end of the dual carriageway there is a roundabout, take the first exit signposted Yarmouth (A3054)
- Stay on this road all the way into Yarmouth
- Turn left at the roundabout and follow the road across Yarmouth Bridge (A3054)
- After approximately ½ mile, Norton Grange Coastal Resort is on the right-hand side
Local taxi services
Jays Taxis: 07917 173865
Local bus services
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Wightlink enquiries: 0871 376 1000