Guaranteed 50%* off our selection of July, August and September rooms with our summer sale. Offer ends 31 July 2017.
Norton Grange is for the lovers of all things aquatic. A chalet village with stunning views of the Solent, it is moments from a maritime museum, underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and a Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII. Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying a range of excellent live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daily activities. Norton Grange’s restaurant, Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Norton Grange, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 29 July - 5 August Cowes Week Regatta - Stay at Norton Grange this week and don't miss a moment of the oldest and largest annual sailing regatta in the world!
- 5 & 6 August - Chale Show - The Chale Show offers all the best bits of a traditional village show but on a bigger and better scale. With over 10,000 visitors over the weekend, the show is incredibly popular with Islanders, and Holiday-makers alike. The show is home to the largest horticultural competition on the island with over 1500 entries in the horticultural marquee for the critical eye to deliberate over.
- 19 & 20 August 2017 - Isle of Wight Garlic Festival - Set against a backdrop of rolling hills and farmland, the Garlic Festival is located at the heart of the stunning Isle of Wight. Local food & drink, live music, cookery demonstrations and traditional entertainment; this fantastic garlic themed event is one of the Island's most popular.
- 25 to 28 August - The 43rd Island Steam show - Bursting with surprises, the 43rd Island Steam Show is an action-packed show and great day out!
- 14 September - BBC's Antiques Roadshow at Osborne House - Celebrating 40 years of touring the country, Britain's favourite antiquities show will be recorded at Osborne house. Why not come along and have some of your family treasures valued?
- 15 September - International Classic Car Show - The famous Isle of Wight classic car extravaganza promises to be the biggest and best ever. Vehicles from all over the UK and Europe will be attending this unique 2 day show on the 17 and 18 September.
- 22 September - Isle of Wight Day - Not just one day but a whole weekend of festivities to celebrate all that's magical about the Isle of Wight. Live entertainment, parades, food and drink across the Island, this is one weekend you'll want to make sure you're here for.
- 12 to 15 October - Isle of Wight Literary Festival - Held in some of the island’s most beautiful venues including Northwood House and Trinity Theatre, it may be younger than the Cheltenham Festival but it’s equally interesting and engaging.
- 14 and 15 October - Beer and Buses Weekend - Last year’s event featured over 70 buses and over 60 pubs – expect it to be even bigger this year!
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Our Summer Sale
Enjoy a late deal at Norton Grange Coastal Village.
- Find out what's on at Norton Grange
21 August 2017
4-night midweek break - Big Night LIVE with Morecambe and Wise from Eric & Ern
- What's new at Norton Grange
It's a Murder Mystery at Norton Grange!
Are you ready to help DI Catchem unravel the dark secrets behind a mysterious murder which takes place inside Norton Grange?
If the answer is anything other than no then get yourself to Norton Grange 24 February 2018 and put your investigative skills to the test!
New for 2017!
We're spending over £500k in refurbishments and new rooms for 2017!
Norton Grange Coastal Village
Afternoon tea by the sea
Lounges to relax in
Enjoy menus to suit all tastes
Relax and enjoy a quiet spot in the grounds
Take a dip in the pool
Chalets to enjoy at Norton Grange Coastal Village
Open your front door and smell the sea air, this is beach life at its best. Our pretty chalets are a gentle stroll from the leisure centre, bar and restaurant and have a cosy village feel.
NEW FOR 2017 - BEST FERRY PRICE GUARANTEED!
Just £50 any time, any date.
Whenever you travel in 2017 you can take advantage of our fantastic savings on the normal Wight ferry crossing rates, which can save you up to £155 per car. If you find your chosen crossing cheaper we’ll match the price. Let us take the hassle out of booking your ferry crossing, just add on your ferry to your online booking, and we’ll do the rest!
Dining with us
The Castaways restaurant is famous for its delicious breakfasts and evening meals. For lunch, visit the Waterfront Lounge with amazing sea views.
At our Mariners Show Lounge here at Norton Grange we will fill your evenings with fabulous live entertainment.
My Warner Table
Why not choose your zone for the fabulous entertainment we have during your break, plus have the same table for your whole stay!
Things to do
There are plenty of activities indoors and out to keep you busy, have a round of pitch 'n' putt, a bike ride or enjoy some fun croquet.
Our Leisure Club
Visit our leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool.Included with your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Bubble pool and sauna
- Aqua aerobics
Where we are and how to find us
Norton Grange Coastal Village
Isle of Wight
01983 760 323
Directions by car
From Yarmouth Ferry Terminal
- Leaving Yarmouth harbour, turn right at the roundabout and follow the road across Yarmouth Bridge (A3054)
- After approximately ½ mile, Norton Grange Coastal Village is on the right-hand side
From Fishbourne Ferry Terminal
- Follow the A3054 to Newport
- At Newport follow the signs for Cowes onto the short dual carriageway
- At the end of the dual carriageway there is a roundabout, take the first exit signposted Yarmouth (A3054)
- Stay on this road all the way into Yarmouth
- Turn left at the roundabout and follow the road across Yarmouth Bridge (A3054)
- After approximately ½ mile, Norton Grange Coastal Resort is on the right-hand side
Local taxi services
Jays Taxis: 07917 173865
Local bus services
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Wightlink enquiries: 0871 376 1000