Come on in for the best of times, for the cosiest of times. Plus enjoy 1 night free* and £40* per room savings on selected weekend breaks!
Norton Grange is for the lovers of all things aquatic. A chalet village with stunning views of the Solent, it is moments from a maritime museum, underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and a Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII. Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying a range of excellent live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daily activities. Norton Grange’s restaurant, Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Norton Grange, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 12 to 15 October - Isle of Wight Literary Festival - Held in some of the island’s most beautiful venues including Northwood House and Trinity Theatre, it may be younger than the Cheltenham Festival but it’s equally interesting and engaging.
- 14 and 15 October - Beer and Buses Weekend - Last year’s event featured over 70 buses and over 60 pubs – expect it to be even bigger this year!
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
A winter of great content
Enjoy a late deal at Norton Grange Coastal Village.
- Find out what's on at Norton Grange
13 October 2017
3 night weekend break - Big Night LIVE starring Britain's Got Talent finalists and the top 10 selling 'new kings of swing' Jack Pack
16 October 2017
4 night midweek break - West End to Warner featuring live shows, live music and West End songs from Nick Allen
23 October 2017
4 night midweek break - Warner introduces six petticoated girls that all sing in beautiful close harmony, known as The Daisy Chains
27 October 2017
3 night weekend break - New Squadronaires Orchestra big band, international opera stars Il Destino & Warner production shows
Chalets to enjoy at Norton Grange Coastal Village
Open your front door and smell the sea air, this is beach life at its best. Our pretty chalets are a gentle stroll from the leisure centre, bar and restaurant and have a cosy village feel.
Great value ferry crossings
Ferry crossings for 2017 & 2018 - Pay no more than £55 any time, any date!
We recommend if you're travelling to and from Norton Grange to use the Lymington to Yarmouth service. Just add on your ferry to your online booking, and we'll do the rest!
Dining with us
The Castaways restaurant is famous for its delicious breakfasts and evening meals. For lunch, visit the Waterfront Lounge with amazing sea views.
At our Mariners Show Lounge here at Norton Grange we will fill your evenings with fabulous live entertainment.
My Warner Table
Why not choose your zone for the fabulous entertainment we have during your break, plus have the same table for your whole stay!
Things to do
There are plenty of activities indoors and out to keep you busy, have a round of pitch 'n' putt, a bike ride or enjoy some fun croquet.
Our Leisure Club
Visit our leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool.Included with your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Bubble pool and sauna
- Aqua aerobics
Where we are and how to find us
Norton Grange Coastal Village
Isle of Wight
01983 760 323
Directions by car
From Yarmouth Ferry Terminal
- Leaving Yarmouth harbour, turn right at the roundabout and follow the road across Yarmouth Bridge (A3054)
- After approximately ½ mile, Norton Grange Coastal Village is on the right-hand side
From Fishbourne Ferry Terminal
- Follow the A3054 to Newport
- At Newport follow the signs for Cowes onto the short dual carriageway
- At the end of the dual carriageway there is a roundabout, take the first exit signposted Yarmouth (A3054)
- Stay on this road all the way into Yarmouth
- Turn left at the roundabout and follow the road across Yarmouth Bridge (A3054)
- After approximately ½ mile, Norton Grange Coastal Resort is on the right-hand side
Local taxi services
Jays Taxis: 07917 173865
Local bus services
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Wightlink enquiries: 0871 376 1000