Whether you're feeling lazy or want to get your pulse racing, you can come and go as you please. Explore the area, relax in the spa, have a swim, a game of tennis or try something you’ve never done – every Warner location has its own selection of activities.
Imagine. You've got the whole day ahead of you. Yours to fill however you like. Take a dip in the pool, or stroll through stunning historic gardens. Play a little tennis, enjoy a game of snooker, take a yoga class, or simply go for a good long walk and take in the country air. We offer singing and dance workshops, and organise tours and walks to interesting places too, or if you'd rather, just sit back, relax and do nothing at all!
Relax or energise – the choice is yours
There's so much to choose from
Show more details
- Warner's Walking Rugby
- Zorbing at Cricket St. Thomas (seasonal)
- Movie Matinee
- Walk a Mile with Warner
- Warner Pop Choir
- Do you Warner Dance?
- Air rifle shooting
- Putting green
- Table tennis
- Indoor heated pool
- House & garden tours
- And lots more...
All these activities are included in the price of your break, although a small charge may be necessary for one or two at some hotels.
Show less details
New for 2017
Self-guided walks so you can explore
Our locations are found within some of the country's most beautiful settings and we'd love to help you explore them. Each of our locations will have a choice of up to five different walks that have been compiled by local walking enthusiasts and members of walkingworld.com. There'll be a choice of walks to suit different levels, some that may take in local points of interest, great local pubs or simply a stunning view.
Archery and rifle shooting
Get ready to take aim in our new, all-weather archery and rifle shooting ranges. Our archery and rifle shooting sessions prove popular with guests no matter the time of year and in 2017 there'll be even more opportunities to join in. To ensure you're not hindered by the weather, each of our locations will feature a new or enhanced range installed to make the activities safe, fun and more comfortable come rain or shine.
Climb to great heights
If you have a head for heights and want to try a new challenge then you'll love our new indoor climbing walls. Our safe and supervised climbing sessions will test you both mentally and physically. Climbing is a great work out, builds confidence and improves core strength, endurance and flexibility. Our climbing walls are fun, exciting and bound to get your adrenaline pumping and they're available at Bembridge Coast, Gunton Hall and Lakeside.
It's walking but not as you know it. So why not join one of the fastest growing fitness activities in the world! Nordic Walking uses poles and gives a whole body workout. Our team can introduce you to the technique and lead sessions that range from gentle walks for people with little or no experience, to workout walks, which are a great way to improve fitness, lose weight and tone the whole body.
If you feel like venturing further afield...
Our hotels and villages are the ideal base to call home if you're interested in finding out more about the local areas. We often organise trips to local towns and attractions, for a small charge. However here are a few local attractions which you can travel by car or a short walk away.
Show more details
- Nantwich - Enjoy a trip to the Nantwich market town and ancient hostelries (2 miles away from Alvaston Hall Hotel)
- Chester - The famous walls and cathedral in the historic city of Chester (21 miles away from Alvaston Hall Hotel)
- Snowdonia - If you're staying at Bodelwyddan Castle why not go and see the famous Snowdonia National park and Mount Snowdon. (39 miles away from Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel)
- Eastnor Castle - Take a look round the Eastnor Castle, set in the Malvern Hills an surrounded by a beautiful deer park, arboreum and lake. (15 miles away from Holme Lacy House Hotel)
- Stonehenge - Visit the prehistoric Stonehenge, and visitor centre, museum and cafe. (31 miles away from Littlecote House Hotel)
- Fountains Abbey - See the ruins of Fountains Abbey in North Yorkshire - a perfect spot for a picnic too! (9 miles away from Nidd Hall Hotel)