Lakeside Coastal Village
With a bright courtyard at it’s centre, and situated by the sea on Hayling Island in Hampshire, Lakeside makes for a great seaside break. You’ll be bowled over by the warm, friendly atmosphere that captures the hearts of all who visit here. Meet and make friends at the central courtyard, friendly café or cosy bar at the heart of this charming village. Near the beautiful Arundel and its castle, or Portsmouth Harbour, there are plenty of days out to be had. As with any thriving village there is lots to do, from bars, nightly entertainment and dining, to pitch and putt, archery and indoor bowls.
Lakeside at a glance
- Fantastic views and walks
- Overlooking Chichester harbour
- Combined restaurant and show venue
- Indoor bowls complex (check for availability)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully-stocked fishing lake
- Free parking on site
This year's highlights2021 is all about the great British staycation and demand for summer is at an all-time high.
In every chalet, we’ve maxed up the warm and welcoming factor to give you nothing short of a great night’s sleep. You'll find nice-to-have amenities including free Wi-Fi, towels, a TV, hairdryer, safe, comfy chairs and reading lights and tea & coffee-making facilities with biscuits.
A love for great British food
A brand-new Market Kitchen menu and breakfast is included with Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, plus a cooked or continental start to the day for guests on a Bed & Breakfast break.
Menu coming soon
NEW Market KitchenA brand-new menu for 2021 in our main restaurant. Following the seasons, the focus is on fresh ingredients and British favourites expertly reinvented and served to the table.
Relax, enjoy and explore
There's lots to do while you're with us at Lakeside Coastal Village.
Leisure clubRelax by taking a dip in our indoor heated pool
Where we are and how to find us
We're on Hayling Island near Chichester Harbour and roughly 20 minutes' drive from Chichester itself.
Lakeside Coastal Village
02392 463 976
Directions by car
From the A27
- Follow the A27 towards Havant
- At the Havant roundabout turn onto the A3023 towards Hayling Island
- Stay on A3023 for approximately 4 miles, until you reach the mini roundabout
- Take the first exit into Church Road
- Continue along this road until you reach Mengham, turn left into Selsmore Road, following the road round into Rails Lane
- Turn left into Fishery Lane. Lakeside Coastal Village is located at the end of this road
Local taxi services
Andi Cars: 02392 350 350
Local train station: Havant
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 08457 222 333