Plus enjoy £20* off selected 2018 breaks
Hurry though, must end Monday 27 November 2017
Built in the 18th century by a wealthy Bradford wool merchant, Nidd is a potpourri of architectural styles. Rumour has it that Edward VIII met Wallis Simpson at a party here – and we’ve maintained the tradition by giving our guests a party every night with first class live music, comedy and dancing. Nidd is set in 45 acres with award winning gardens. You can cast a rod on our fishing lake or, from some of the rooms, cast your eyes over the spectacular Yorkshire countryside.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Nidd Hall Hotel, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 16th – 19th November - Harrogate Christmas Markets – Held on The Stray in the historic Montpellier Quarter of Harrogate town centre, this four-day festive market will be filled with high quality Yorkshire and Harrogate products. This year it is expected to have nearly 200 stalls selling everything from Yorkshire cheeses and chutneys to handmade gifts and Christmas decorations. Not forgetting Santa's Grotto and real reindeer!
- 16th November – 22nd December - York Christmas Market – Meander through the magical market stalls of St Nicholas Fair and delight in a truly special shopping experience. Wander inside traditional chalets adorned with twinkling lights and follow the aromas of mulled wine and tempting treats to the new Yorkshire Barn for a taste of yule themed Yorkshire fodder
- 12 - 18 February 2018 - Jorvik Viking Festival - Europe's largest Viking Festival
- 9 - 12 April 2018 - National Garden Week - Harlow Carr
- 26 - 29 April 2018 - Harrogate Flower Show - Great Yorkshire Showground
- 16 - 18 May 2018 - Dante Festival - York Racecourse
- 21 May 2018 - Spring Plant Fair - Newby Hall
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
£1* DEPOSIT ON 2018 BREAKS
Plus enjoy £20* off selected 2018 breaks
Last chance for 2017
Treat yourself to a well-deserved break before the festive season
Save up to 50% on 1000s of rooms for 2018, plus much more.
Enjoy a late deal at Nidd Hall Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Nidd Hall Hotel
22 November 2017
2-night midweek break - An early Christmas and New Year rolled into one with this Turkey & Tinsel festive break
11 December 2017
4-night midweek break - Vocalist Luke Sabatino and comedian Jed Stone take to the stage on this Turkey and Tinsel festive break
18 December 2017
4-night midweek break - Turkey and Tinsel festive fun with a blend of music and comedy from Ray Turner, plus music from Luke Sabatino and Grace Acoustic
Nidd Hall Hotel
Relax outside a Courtyard room
Wine, the perfect partner to a great meal
Catch up with friends on our terrace
Cocktails on our country beach in summer
Try your hand at a target sport
Rooms to enjoy at Nidd Hall Hotel
It's all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury or opt for a good basic room we have just the right choice for you. So explore our room choices and come join us at Nidd Hall Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you.
Dining with us
We have two restaurants at Nidd Hall, both with their own unique style. Whether your licking your lips over a plate of delicious carvery in The Rawson restaurant or settling down to Yorkshire Tapas - we guarantee you a welcoming atmosphere.
We offer an exciting variety of live performances with music, dancing and comedy, plus fabulous live shows, some of which are provided by the UK’s top artists.
My Warner Table Availability
Look before you book
Enjoy a leisurely dinner knowing that your seats are reserved for the evening entertainment. With My Warner Table you can book a zone and keep the same table for the whole of your stay. Why not check the availability of our zones before you book? Want to know more about My Warner Table? Click here
Things to do
Throughout your stay we have many activities, events and workshops to stimulate your mind, learn new skills and form new friendships with your fellow guests.
Our Leisure Club
The perfect complement to Nidd Hall's beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Indulge in wonderful beauty treatments to soothe the soul and leisure facilities that leave you refreshed and your batteries well and truly re-charged!
Try our NEW Fresh-Air fitness equipment placed around our beautiful grounds. All pieces of equipment are low impact, with many pieces being multi user ensuring you're having fun whilst gently exercising.
Leisure Club included with your stay:
- Use of our NEW Fresh-Air Fitness
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Ice cold plunge pool
- Steam room and sauna
- Hot spa pool
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Aqua fit sessions
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
- Massage and body Treatments
- Facials, Hands and Feet Treatments
Where we are and how to find us
Nidd Hall Hotel
(For Sat Nav users use the postcode HG3 3BH)
Directions by car
From the A1 (M)
- Leave the A1M at Junction 47 signposted to Harrogate, Knaresborough and York
- Take the A59 to Knaresborough and follow the signs into Knaresborough
- Go straight through the Town Centre and at the Bond End traffic lights turn left, then immediately right onto the B6165 signposted Ripley and Pateley Bridge
- Nidd Hall is on the right hand side approximately 4 miles along this road outside Knaresborough
Local bus service
Traveline: 0870 608 2608
Local Bus Harrogate: 01423 566061
Local taxi services
City Taxis: 01432 340350
Local train station: Knaresborough and Harrogate
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333