- Savings up to 50% off all rooms in 2018
- Low deposit £10 per person
- £10* off per room when you book online
A Grade II listed Victorian property, Alvaston Hall is a half-timbered country house that’s the perfect place to relax, or use as a base for exploring the local area. Located just five minutes from the Cheshire riverside town of Nantwich, this wonderful hotel delivers a memorable experience with its well-kept gardens and impressive historical features. As soon as you arrive at Alvaston Hall, you’ll see why the hotel’s a recent recipient of four stars awarded by the AA and a gold medal by Britain in Bloom. A variety of well-equipped bedrooms are available, some with spacious patios and balconies. Facilities include a 9-hole golf course, spa and beauty treatments, and a great range of entertainment, including an impressive cabaret restaurant.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Alvaston Hall, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss:
- 27 March 2018 - Battle of Nantwich - Faithful troops of The sealed Knot gather to re-enact the bloody battle that took place there almost 400 years ago
- 29 March 2018 - 2 April 2018 - Nantwich Jazz Festival - Annual event taking place in the civic hall
- 9 - 11 May 2018 - Chester Races - May festival Chester Cup Day. Chester May Ladies Day and City Day
- 19 - 20 June 2018 - Royal Cheshire Country Show - Tabley House. Experience the sights, characters and flavours of Cheshire
- 18 - 22 July 2018 - RHS Flower Show - Tatton Park
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
Your Early Bird Sale OffersBook now for the best choice and enjoy:
Enjoy a late deal at Alvaston Hall Hotel.
- Find out what's on at Alvaston Hall
Book any of these breaks before 5 February and you can save up to 50%*, plus get £10 per room saving when booking online and only pay a £10 per person deposit
12 March 2018
4-night midweek break - Big Night LIVE with Asa Murphy - The King of Swing & his superb swing quartet
13 April 2018
3-night weekend break - Big Night LIVE with The Base Tones - 3 part vocal harmony group that do so much more than sing, plus a tribute to Elvis from Elvis Legacy
23 April 2018
4-night midweek break - Big Night LIVE starring The Zoots, as they relive the 1960s and Samantha Link
Alvaston Hall Hotel
Fairways landscaped gardens at Alvaston Hall Hotel
Refreshments in The Fountain Bar
Relax and enjoy some outdoor space
Tasty food and great entertainment all in one place
Rooms to enjoy at Alvaston Hall Hotel
Word has it that the comfier your bed, the better your dreams, right? Well, you’re in luck. In all our rooms, we’ve maxed up the warm and welcoming factor to give you nothing short of a great night’s sleep. We serve up a home-from-home ambience and lots of personal touches. All that’s left is for you to provide the sweetest of dreams.
Dining with us
The Grove is a splendid Cabaret Restaurant with an atmosphere that simply buzzes with anticipation. Whether you choose to sample our waiter service menu or choose from our carvery, your delightful 3-course evening meal is only the beginning of your night, as we bring the entertainment right to your table.
The entertainment at The Grove Cabaret Restaurant starts right after dinner, so you can take time over your dessert. Our fabulous cabaret is a real favourite at Alvaston. Enjoy a different show every night, with music, laughter and dancing, or why not book a weekend break where we have some big name acts and tribute bands.
Things to do
If you would rather enjoy a more active visit to Alvaston Hall we have an abundance of activities to keep you on your toes. We're well known for our golf course, or get a group together and enjoy a game of croquet, have a swim or join a class at the leisure centre - the choice is yours.
The ultimate guide to Alvaston Hall
Gorgeous gardens, historic architecture and picturesque market towns all on Alvaston's doorstep. Start planning your stay with our ultimate guide to Alvaston Hall's local area.
As a Warner guest you can visit our leisure centre, where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or just relax in the spa pool. Our sauna & steam room are the perfect place to relax after a day full of daytime activities.If you are looking for a Leisure membership with us, then take a look at what we can offer.
Beauty Treatments at our Day Spa
We know having a break is all about relaxing and treating yourself. Why not indulge yourself in our new beauty treatments from our day spa, leaving you refreshed and your batteries well and truly re-charged! Our day spa is the perfect place to unwind whether you're a regular pamper person or a first-timer we are sure you will feel complete ease and comfort.
Where we are and how to find us
Alvaston Hall Hotel
01270 624 341
Directions by car
From the north
- Exit the M6 at Junction 18
- Take the A54 to Middlewich Town
- Turn left onto the A530 signposted Nantwich, passing Leighton Hospital
- At the next roundabout still continue on the A530, and Alvaston Hall is situated approximately one mile on the right hand side
From the south
- Exit the M6 at Junction 16
- Follow the A500 signposted Nantwich & Chester, at the forth roundabout take the 3rd exit signposted A51 Chester
- At the Peacock roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue to the Alvaston roundabout and take the 4th exit A530
- Alvaston Hall is situated approximately ½ mile along this road on the left hand side.
Local bus service is Crewe - Tel: 01270 505350
Local taxi service is Abbey Taxis - Tel: 01270 212125