On ALL November to March breaks. Get together with friends and family at one of our stunning locations and book by 20 November 2018 to enjoy this saving!
With a bright courtyard at it’s centre, and situated by the sea on Hayling Island in Hampshire, Lakeside makes for a great seaside break. You’ll be bowled over by the warm, friendly atmosphere that captures the hearts of all who visit here. Meet and make friends at the central courtyard, friendly café or cosy bar at the heart of this charming village. Near the beautiful Arundel and its castle, or Portsmouth Harbour, there are plenty of days out to be had. As with any thriving village there is lots to do, from bars, nightly entertainment and dining, to pitch and putt, archery and indoor bowls.
- Discover events you really can't miss
Events not to be missed!
There is so much going on at Lakeside, so we thought we would put together a list of events we really don't want you to miss
- 6 October - 3 November 2018 - Jane Austen Tour at Winchester Cathedral
- 17 November - 20 December 2018 - Winchester Cathedral Christmas Market
- 1 December 2018 - Ginchester Christmas Market
- 25 January 2019 - Burns Night on HMS Warrior at Portsmouth Dockyard
- 24 March 2019 - Southampton Chocolate Fair at Chilworth Manor
See something you like the look of? Search for your perfect break now! - Book now
- Check out our latest offers
£30* off per room
Enjoy a late deal at Lakeside Coastal Village.
- Find out what's on at Lakeside
19 November 2018
4-night midweek Turkey & Tinsel break - with comedy from Tucker, plus West End leading lady Philippa Healey
Lakeside Coastal Village
A picturesque lakeside setting
Championship indoor bowls facility
Superior Chalet private patio at Lakeside Coastal Village
Things to do if you like a challenge
What our guests say
“I’d recommend Lakeside because it’s flat, easy to walk around, has beautiful grounds and a great team”
Mr & Mrs Holmes, Warwickshire
Chalets to enjoy at Lakeside Coastal Village
Word has it that the comfier your bed, the better your dreams, right? Well, you’re in luck. In all our rooms, we’ve maxed up the warm and welcoming factor to give you nothing short of a great night’s sleep. We serve up a home-from-home ambience and lots of personal touches. All that’s left is for you to provide the sweetest of dreams.
Things to do
Lakeside Coastal Village is big on bowls but there's loads more to do, from putting to shuffleboard and even casting your rod on our freshly stocked lake.
We’ve added over 4,000 fish to our lake for recreational fishing. You can now try catching roach, perch, tench and carp. This new feature's proving a big hit with guests who are hooked on fishing, so why not bring a fishing rod and licence with you on your next stay?
Dining with us
The delightful three-course evening meal is only the beginning of your evening. After your meal, don't move, stay in your seats and sip your wine and we will unfold an evening's entertainment without you having to lift a finger.
Plus we've invested into a stunning new theatre kitchen for you to enjoy live cooking demonstrations plus more.
At the Lakeside Cabaret Restaurant we have some fabulous entertainment from our Production Shows right through to our top performers. Enjoy tributes to Take That, plus Rhythm & Blues, Country and a whole lot of Rock ‘n’ Roll!
Our Leisure Club
Included with your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Sauna and Steam room
Where we are and how to find us
Lakeside Coastal Village
02392 463 976
Directions by car
From the A27
- Follow the A27 towards Havant
- At the Havant roundabout turn onto the A3023 towards Hayling Island
- Stay on A3023 for approximately 4 miles, until you reach the mini roundabout
- Take the first exit into Church Road
- Continue along this road until you reach Mengham, turn left into Selsmore Road, following the road round into Rails Lane
- Turn left into Fishery Lane. Lakeside Coastal Village is located at the end of this road
Local taxi services
Andi Cars: 02392 350 350
Local train station: Havant
Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 08457 222 333