Terms and conditions
For bookings made before 20 April 2022 only
If you’ve purchased a Warner break before 20 April 2022, your Terms & Conditions remain as they were when you booked. Here is a reminder of these terms:
This Coronavirus Guarantee allows you to transfer or cancel your break within the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival if the UK government imposes travel restrictions or lockdown either where you live or where the hotel you have booked is located. Please note that the Guarantee will be reactivated for you if the UK government’s advice changes significantly in the 3 days prior to arrival.
- This Coronavirus Guarantee allows you to transfer or cancel your break if, pursuant to government guidance, you are required to self-isolate within the period of 28 days up to your break start date for any of the following reasons:
- you have tested positive (lateral flow or PCR) for COVID-19;
- someone you live with has tested positive (lateral flow or PCR) for COVID-19; or
- you have been notified by Test and Trace that you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please note that evidence of such positive result or notification may be required.
- As and when the government guidance changes then our Coronavirus Guarantee guidelines will change to reflect this.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is available for 2022 breaks only.
- Warner Leisure Hotels reserves the right to change or withdraw any offers without prior notice.
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- If you choose to amend your break to different dates, should your new break be cheaper than your existing booking, we will use the difference as part payment for a future break, should your new break be more expensive you will need to pay the difference at time of booking.
- If you choose to cancel your break, you can only do this by calling us.
- Warner Holiday Protection is a separate offer and remains available at the same time as this Guarantee.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is not applicable to any bookings made via a 3rd party including coach operators and online booking agency. Please contact them directly to discuss your booking.