Terms and conditions
Following the change to government rules on Covid-19 from 1 September 2021, Warner have updated the Coronavirus Guarantee terms and conditions:
- This Coronavirus Guarantee allows you to transfer or cancel your break within the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival if the UK government imposes travel restrictions or lockdown either where you live or where the hotel you have booked is located. Please note that the Guarantee will be reactivated for you if the UK government’s advice changes significantly in the 3 days prior to arrival.
- This Coronavirus Guarantee allows you to transfer or cancel your break if, pursuant to government guidance, you are required to self-isolate within the period of 28 days up to your break start date for any of the following reasons:
- you have tested positive (lateral flow or PCR) for COVID-19;
- someone you live with has tested positive (lateral flow or PCR) for COVID-19; or
- you have been notified by Test and Trace that you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please note that evidence of such positive result or notification may be required.
- As and when the government guidance changes then our Coronavirus Guarantee guidelines will change to reflect this.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is available for all 2021 and 2022 breaks when you book by 5 January 2022.
- Warner Leisure Hotels reserves the right to change or withdraw any offers without prior notice.
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- If you choose to amend your break to different dates, should your new break be cheaper than your existing booking, we will use the difference as part payment for a future break, should your new break be more expensive you will need to pay the difference at time of booking.
- If you choose to cancel your break, you can only do this by calling us.
- Warner Holiday Protection is a separate offer and remains available at the same time as this Guarantee.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is not applicable to any bookings made via a 3rd party including coach operators and online booking agency. Please contact them directly to discuss your booking.
If you booked before 1 September 2021, please read the terms and conditions here.
The Coronavirus Guarantee is applicable for bookings of up to 19 people. If you have a booking of 20 people or more and would like to discuss your options, please click here.