The Warner Coronavirus Guarantee recognises the importance of flexibility when it comes to travel plans and provides the reassurance that you’ll always get your money back or be able to make changes at no extra cost if your holiday can’t happen. Most refunds are processed within seven days.
Coronavirus Book With Confidence Guarantee
Now with speedy refunds on all 2022 breaks
Guaranteed peace of mindWarner’s Coronavirus Guarantee is free on every break in 2022. It gives the flexibility to cancel and receive a full refund, swap dates or change hotels if anything coronavirus-related upsets travel plans. That means holiday protection against illness, isolation and hotel closure.
Book now and cancel or change for free later
You are covered in the event of:
- The hotel you have booked is closed due to the coronavirus outbreak
- UK Government restrictions on travel due to the coronavirus outbreak
- You are unable to travel due to sickness and/or isolation due to the coronavirus outbreak
We guarantee at any point within the ‘Guarantee Change Window’ (between 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival), you can:
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund
- Transfer your break to a new date in 2022, free of charge
- If you don’t know your new dates, we will apply your original booking payment against a future break, again free of charge
Terms and conditions
Following the change to government rules on Covid-19 from 1 September 2021, Warner have updated the Coronavirus Guarantee terms and conditions:
- This Coronavirus Guarantee allows you to transfer or cancel your break within the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival if the UK government imposes travel restrictions or lockdown either where you live or where the hotel you have booked is located. Please note that the Guarantee will be reactivated for you if the UK government’s advice changes significantly in the 3 days prior to arrival.
- This Coronavirus Guarantee allows you to transfer or cancel your break if, pursuant to government guidance, you are required to self-isolate within the period of 28 days up to your break start date for any of the following reasons:
- you have tested positive (lateral flow or PCR) for COVID-19;
- someone you live with has tested positive (lateral flow or PCR) for COVID-19; or
- you have been notified by Test and Trace that you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please note that evidence of such positive result or notification may be required.
- As and when the government guidance changes then our Coronavirus Guarantee guidelines will change to reflect this.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is available for all 2022 breaks.
- Warner Leisure Hotels reserves the right to change or withdraw any offers without prior notice.
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- If you choose to amend your break to different dates, should your new break be cheaper than your existing booking, we will use the difference as part payment for a future break, should your new break be more expensive you will need to pay the difference at time of booking.
- If you choose to cancel your break, you can only do this by calling us.
- Warner Holiday Protection is a separate offer and remains available at the same time as this Guarantee.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is not applicable to any bookings made via a 3rd party including coach operators and online booking agency. Please contact them directly to discuss your booking.
Get the latest updates
For the latest information about Coronavirus and how this may affect your booking, see our latest news page.